Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

Just had moderna #2. To be honest if she hadn’t told me it was done I wouldn’t have known I’d been injected with anything. “We got the good one this week. You should have see the needles we were using last week,” she says “Like we were going to be injecting elephants….”

Me:
tenor.gif

second shot done. pop-up vaccination centre run by the army. I just turned up, was done in 20 mins. now I have the slightly weird combo of first shot AZ, second shot moderna. maybe I’ll start trying to collect them all.

Feeling it today. Feels like I got a good old fashioned deadener on the arm, and the rest of me feels mildly hungover.

Meetings all morning yay….

This map is still doing mileage within the hospitality trade

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

meanwhile

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Two observations from the Aviva.

1. Surprisingly high quotient of FINE looking women in the 48-year-old range.
2. Everyone bar me and one other person were glued to their damn phones the whole time. Now that's a pandemic.

Was hanging out in Drogheda for the first time in ages on Sun, and mostly having seen people in movies/netflix for the last 18 months was surprised at just how ... well, ugly, everyone was
In my day Drogheda was known for its fine beurs. And the lads were preening dickheads. Louth was considered like TOWIE in modern terms. They were all headcases whos's dads were in the Ra, but sure that wouldn't stop you trying to get a shift like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back