Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought the plan up to recently was to go exclusively with Pfizer and Moderna pretty soon.

Either they're concerned about supply issues or really concerned about Delta.

here, does anyone know where I would find the best up-to-date travel advice for going from Germany to Ireland? am planning a trip back once I’m two weeks post-second-dose, but I want to know where the rules are, and if they’ll change in the next few weeks. so far I’ve been going with what’s on the DFA website but they can get a bit mystifying

going by that, it seems that even though I would be fully vaxxed, I also need a PCR test, and I have to fill out a passenger locator form. But what’s the story with quarantine? from that page it seems to imply that I would still need to quarantine? but not hotel quarantine?

any help and/or recent experience would be very welcome... thanks...

Yeah, I canceled my kegs. I’m on an every other week delivery schedule. So I would get my kegs before they decide and possibly get stuck refrigerating unusable stock for a month with no pay or hedge my bets, stay on PUP and open a week late (if they don’t change) and don’t lose money. The locals won’t be happy either way but I can’t afford the government indecision.

I'm meant to work at that 'pilot festival' thing in Kilmainham next weekend. 4 days of 'work' and it's probably going to be the only 4 days for the next 3 months. Maybe I'm best not 'working' at that to make sure my PUP doesn't disappear.

Yeah, I spent some money on the outside getting ready for reopening. I had been putting it off things like flowers, leveling car park stone, outdoor seating, power washing, etc. until I knew I had the money to spend. Now most likely be closed for another month not making money to cover for what I spent. It’s frustrating. Especially, if I continued to buy stock, I’d be fucked.

I understand if it’s for the best of everyone’s health. Fair enough, keep us closed just give us more than two days notice! I can’t even imagine places with proper staff dealing with revenue. I only have to worry about myself for now but I also need to pull pints, do table service, glass collecting and cleaning, track and trace and police distancing by myself. Nightmare.

Anyone wanna buy a pub?

that's what he's complaining about. the big drop off in completed vaccinations for the 60-60 age group.

Got my first shot Friday evening. 1 hr 45 queueing. Wee bit wonky for the evening and sore arm and sore ear Friday that some paracetamol took care of nicely. Back to fairly normal today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back