"Community" TV Show (1 Viewer)

yes finished it over christmas. Its mostly great but some crap episodes.

they get great mileage out of stereotypes, but they're clever with it. Some of the later episodes get a little repetitive but its worth the watch, even if just for Chevy Chase, who is the star throughout.

yes finished it over christmas. Its mostly great but some crap episodes.

they get great mileage out of stereotypes, but they're clever with it. Some of the later episodes get a little repetitive but its worth the watch, even if just for Chevy Chase, who is the star throughout.

Just finishing season 1.
I agree about the stereotypes, but they're self aware enough to let you know that it's just a platform for the characters / jokes. As they are too with general tropes used by sitcoms (the episode where they try and set up Abed with a perceived admirer being a case in point)

Although I've liked some of his stuff I've never been a huge fan of Chevy Chase, but some of the biggest laughs, be they the physical humour, or some great one liners, have come from his character.

love this show. great mix of physical comedy and smart writing. it crams more jokes and references into 22 minutes than any other show i've seen.

My favorite onscreen couple...
alisonbriewow.jpg

Really like season 1&2 season 3 has been poor thusfar and has in fact been placed on hiatus.

it has but they're continuing filming it and will show the remaining episodes at a later time. There are internet campaigns going on to try and save it. Best of luck to them but by the end of season 3 I could see it having run its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back