cinema alone (1 Viewer)

Went to Junebug in the ifi on my own to dodge rush hour traffic one day and remember thinking that i probably wouldnt have enjoyed it as much as i did if someone else was there with me.

Im a fan, dont think i can count any gigs cos i usually run into some people i know at them, head to them on my own the majority of the time.

I frequently go the cinema on my own. Well, when I can get to the cinema, that is.

Sometimes my wife and I go to the same cinema but to separate films that are starting and ending at roughly the same time. Our tastes vary so there's no point in either of us going to a film for the sake of it / just to keep the other company.

its perfectly ok to go to the cinema on your own. whats anyone going to say? who makes these rules? i always found it a lovely way to spend an afternoon away from the ratrace. never get the time to do it nowadays. if i had time off during the week, id do it all the time..

i always knew it was "ok" to go to the cinema on yr own. i just wanted to start a thread about it.

now that the winter sadness is kicking in, i feel i will be going to the cinema, or just doing things in general, alone.

that is if i can muster up the will to leave the house at all...:(
boo. hoo.

hey wait, what if you start crying on your own at the cinema?
alone.
on your own.
crying.
alone.

if your watching "who will love my children", this is perfectly acceptable or in my case, "won ton ton, the dog that saved hollywood"

Didn't read the whole thread, but I approve of going to the cinema alone.
Good to know I'm not alone...in that. yeah.

Why don't you both go together?

Men%20Kissing-758945.jpg

here's wheels and squiggle after going to thec cinema. alone. together.

22426587.kissing_couple_r.jpg

wheels are you gonna do the "yawn and stretch"?

- This is my 7,000th post.

you fuckers better end up getting married or some shit to make this worth it.

The last two years I had toast on Christmas day(alone). Id rather that than to go have my dinner in someone elses house anyway.......waaay to cringetastic.
i know what's going on here.. you're associating chirstmas with christ, chirst with the clergy, the clergy with "handball".

don't let it get you down! don't isolate yourself!
fight the system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back