Cheese -Whats your favourite (1 Viewer)

lovely
569cheese13-15.jpg

Cock cheese is the only cheese I'm not a fan of. The brother works in m&s now so we had loads of fancy cheese on crackers/biscuits for munchiees over the christmas.

I'd say there's some kick/bang off that Epoisses stuff?

Me favorites: Applewood smoked cheddar. Nice. Also: Port Salut, the swiss one with holes in it, Leicester Red Cheddar, a bit of brie etc too. Not mad into the mouldy stuff.

I endorse what people were saying about cheese/jam combos. Honey too. Marmalade even. Pretty much anything.

how do people feel about being fed red cheddar by the EU? Some govt representative was pointing out that it set a good example to irish people because cheese is full of nourishing goodness and we all need more of that. Surely if the aim of this was to make the poor people healthier they could buy some fresh fruit and veg too.

It's hilarious. Heart disease and nightmares will take our minds off having no money.

how do people feel about being fed red cheddar by the EU? Some govt representative was pointing out that it set a good example to irish people because cheese is full of nourishing goodness and we all need more of that. Surely if the aim of this was to make the poor people healthier they could buy some fresh fruit and veg too.

Aldi do lovely little brie's - garlic and herb, chilli, green peppercorn or blue. The peppercorn and blue are amazing, especially at room temperature. Nyom!

Cheese rules.
i'm not mad on brie but that aldi green peppercorn one is brilliant, very hard not to eat a whole thing in one go

smoked mozzarella is great...what's it called...provola

scamorza_o_provola_affumicata_imagelarge.jpg

i love goat's cheese, never understand when people don't like it

6a00e54efc7f868834011570b82ea1970b-500wi

goat's cheese on homemade brown bread with a round slice of apple and some blackcurrant jam, put under the grill for a few minutes - class

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back