chat up lines (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 162
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
stop trying to turn it around so i'll think 'ok i'll show him' it's not working :p you want me more than i want you.
hag said:
yawn... i'm not impressed by this teetering. i like a lady who knows what she wants and then goes after it.

Zita said:
Hag, have I chatted you up before??? Are you just quoting my own lines back to me? they're so subtle and so obvious at the same time. That's their beauty.
nothing beats a bit of straight talking! ;)

Walking down into a very large and echo-y PATH/subway station in NY last New Year's Eve, one of a small crowd of transit police bellowed at us, "MMMMM-HMMM! IF YOU WAS CRACK, I'D SMOKE YA!"

The echo went on until the summer. Or something.

And Hag, try what Mr Bollix did, tell the lady she's fat, and maybe she'll sit on you.

Zita said:
I do have a secret little manoeuvre I use for wooing
is it this?

splits.jpg

Zita said:
I do have a secret little manoeuvre I use for wooing that I can't even reveal it's so good and I save it for when I really like someone and it always works. It could be dangerous in the wrong hands.;)
oh do tell. help spread the love and stuff.

I just realised I only recently told that crack-baby story on another thread. Just this week.

But, how about telling a lady she's fat? Seriously. Someone just tried it on me.

Apparently, it had nothing to do with the fact that I was sitting on his head, eating a stick of butter.

The more he dug himself a hole about how 'big' I am, the more I crushed his head with my back fat.

jane said:
I just realised I only recently told that crack-baby story on another thread. Just this week.

But, how about telling a lady she's fat? Seriously. Someone just tried it on me.

Apparently, it had nothing to do with the fact that I was sitting on his head, eating a stick of butter.

The more he dug himself a hole about how 'big' I am, the more I crushed his head with my back fat.
i so don't believe you actually went through with it... but, like i said, if you did and it catches on... ;)

zita, all that :cool: just gets in the way and is ultimately boring. it really is refreshing to meet someone who you can tell has looked you over and/or spoken to you and has decided that they're going to sleep with you and that you have little or no say in it... ;)

Zita said:
You could have posted something far weirder, so I thank you sir. Yeah, i wish i did have a secret manouevre. When I really like someone I do this :eek: and then this :eek: :eek: :eek: and wish i could be more like this :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back