chat up lines (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 162
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I think we had this discussion before, but isn't this about a guy who kills himself after fiddling with a kid - showing her the bananafish?

It's been a while since I read it, but i remember being left with that impression somehow.
emmm...oh dearie me. I didn't get the impression he fiddled with the kid. perhaps I have no tabloid mindset.

see what you started pad...

coldspoon girls do exist, i see them at your gigs, the girls who look like they should be drinking red wine in a yuppie bar, they bring their head-clad-in-makeup look to places they have obviously never been before... admit it, you have a fanclub of 20 something professional women who wanna shag you cos your in a band....

ostrichsyndrome said:
see what you started pad...

coldspoon girls do exist, i see them at your gigs, the girls who look like they should be drinking red wine in a yuppie bar, they bring their head-clad-in-makeup look to places they have obviously never been before... admit it, you have a fanclub of 20 something professional women who wanna shag you cos your in a band....
i saw one of them last night, sitting beside him. he still says it's for some project or something though... ha ha ha.

hag said:
i saw one of them last night, sitting beside him. he still says it's for some project or something though... ha ha ha.
no way... maybe you should pass some skills over? they followed him to crawdaddy, it was weird

ostrichsyndrome said:
no way... maybe you should pass some skills over? they followed him to crawdaddy, it was weird
how was it weird? they're my mates.
and hag, i couldn't concentrate on her cause i had spent the entire evening getting up the courage to talk to you.

pad said:
how was it weird? they're my mates.
and hag, i couldn't concentrate on her cause i had spent the entire evening getting up the courage to talk to you.
i told you pad, our beef is with ronan alone. if you want to assume some of his guilt, that's up to you but i wouldn't advise it ;) looking forward to thursday :)

hag said:
i told you pad, our beef is with ronan alone. if you want to assume some of his guilt, that's up to you but i wouldn't advise it ;) looking forward to thursday :)
looking forward to the train journey home at half five in the morning. yay.

Bag'o'cans said:
Check out the </head><body> on her, fnerf fnerf (thats a nerd laugh) fnerf
heh heh. dont know what any of this means but it's putting me in the humour :D
<valign=bottom>
<width=100%>
<wrap>
<input type="Hidden">

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back