chat up lines (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 162
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
hag said:
i so don't believe you actually went through with it... but, like i said, if you did and it catches on... ;)
I wish I had. I really shoulda. Problem was, I got trapped on my back like a corpulent cockroach, and, by the time the AA arrived with the jack to hoist me back into a 'standing' position, he was gone. I whimpered a little, but the nice men gave me a yummy bucket of chocolate to wash down my afternoon goose grease, so now I feel better.

is there an archive of crap pictures that people on forums use?
what did you have this sittin around on your pootah for fancy?

FancyGoods said:
is it this?

splits.jpg

throne=drum stool. i got a equipment list from trans am once and it had 'throne' on it. and i was like "hey guys, what the fuck is a throne? is that like a stupid term americans use for a drum stool? ha ha ha"

all i got back was a blank mail with "throne=drum stool" as the subject line.

stupid americans.

got to leave no or else i'll miss the rednecks. silly people who don't go to see rednecks in the village for 9 euros. and then you get j.cake and n.hynes too. silly peeps who don't go. byeeeeeeeee.

hag said:
throne=drum stool. i got a equipment list from trans am once and it had 'throne' on it. and i was like "hey guys, what the fuck is a throne? is that like a stupid term americans use for a drum stool? ha ha ha"

stupid americans.

Nobody likes to be called stupid, Hag. Not even americans.

hag said:

stupid americans.

haha, stupid Americans!

Zita said:
You could have posted something far weirder, so I thank you sir. Yeah, i wish i did have a secret manouevre. When I really like someone I do this :eek: and then this :eek: :eek: :eek: and wish i could be more like this :cool:
Ah the histamine overload, my familiar friend.

nlgbbbblth said:
"you look like you're touching cloth"

"golden shower or brown hailstones"
heh heh brown hailstones. who wudda thunk it? k everyone close their eyes and picture a brown thunderstorm.!ninjaaaa not exactly a chatup line but an interesting exercise nonetheless.

is that supposed to be an effective chat-up line too?

could you imagine 'you're nothing but a fucking trollop, fancy a smooch' that'd probably work on me!
therecklessone said:
You're just being a trollop now...

Very disappointing.

ms.b.haven said:
could you imagine 'you're nothing but a fucking trollop, fancy a smooch' that'd probably work on me!
Seeing as I'm still waiting on confirmation of the cooked breakfast in exchange for me going halves on a bastard with you, I was thinking someething along the lines of:

"Check this for a sex equation: my eggs sunny side up = your eggs fertilised"

Bet that gets your motor running....vroom vroom...

!cheezy

no...i'm just laughing at you now :)

anyway you said your mother didn't want me near you?

therecklessone said:
Seeing as I'm still waiting on confirmation of the cooked breakfast in exchange for me going halves on a bastard with you, I was thinking someething along the lines of:

"Check this for a sex equation: my eggs sunny side up = your eggs fertilised"

Bet that gets your motor running....vroom vroom...

!cheezy

ms.b.haven said:
no...i'm just laughing at you now :)

anyway you said your mother didn't want me near you?
Fine, you're DEAD TO ME!

Here, I never said me aul wan didn't want you near me, don't be getting delusions of grandeur. She just told me to stay away from schlappahs. You did the maths...;)

I'm just off a night duty and I'm gumming for a bacon sarnie. Any chance you'll provide?

i am not a slapper...i'm a tramp, there is a slight difference! bacon sambo, oh yum. no i'd love sum white pudding on toast with a little bit of ketchup. ok call into me so
therecklessone said:
Fine, you're DEAD TO ME!

Here, I never said me aul wan didn't want you near me, don't be getting delusions of grandeur. She just told me to stay away from schlappahs. You did the maths...;)

I'm just off a night duty and I'm gumming for a bacon sarnie. Any chance you'll provide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back