chat up lines (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 162
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
ms.b.haven said:
no haggy love. oh god, do women actually entertain your advances in real life?
i don't normally have to make 'advances' really. it just kinda happens... i dunno.

hmmm, i was thinking a work email may do the trick to convince you, but i could get in serious trouble if you start taking the mick with it
hag said:
i don't normally have to make 'advances' really. it just kinda happens... i dunno.

hag said:
ah here, no need to be touchy. i meant you are a nice guy but maybe too nice for this girl? you said you needed some brash lines or something?
thats very kind of you hag. thank you. however im not using these lines on a girl (god help me if i did) i need crap lines for a project in work.

this kind of callous disregard for feelings and emotions sickens me

Ed said:
i figure half the posters on thumped are lorcanzo, including you, i may be lorcanzo too. he's evil him
I had a very clever idea lastnight how to prove something like this.
it would involve meeting on thumped at a certain time and a question would be posted at an official time, the answer would have to be about 3 or 4 lines long taking about a minut to type, and then the reply times of two posters suspected of being the same person could be compared. it'd be just like thumpeds very own mc carthy/ salem with trials.
Yours sincerely proffessor of cunning.

Bag'o'cans said:
it would involve meeting on thumped at a certain time and a question would be posted at an official time, the answer would have to be about 3 or 4 lines long taking about a minut to type, and then the reply times of two posters suspected of being the same person could be compared. it'd be just like thumpeds very own mc carthy/ salem with trials.
That's a bit over-elaborate isn't it, pete just knows the ips

Zita said:
Oh look, I've accidentally started walking in the direction of your place because I was so engrossed in our conversation...
"no, seriously, i don't mind sleeping on the couch..."
"but you'll get a bad back. and anyway, i'm sure i can control myself. (titter)"
"score"

Zita said:
Inviting someone back to hear some particular record you've been discussing or something is a good idea. NB Keep music collection and music machine in your bedroom. Heh heh heh. I don't know why I'm giving all this stuff away for free.:D
have you been reading my diary??? ;)

Bag'o'cans said:
that's amazing clever. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ms.b.haven said:
hmmm, i was thinking a work email may do the trick to convince you, but i could get in serious trouble if you start taking the mick with it
i don't mind how you do it. but no me until you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back