can't sleep. (1 Viewer)

Odd, I got 8 straight hours of sleep last night and had a brilliant day today. Still feel a bit like my head is underwater but I feel 10 times better than I did yesterday.... or the last three weeks for that matter.

hey, wow, congratulations. Don't feel so better that you can stop posting on thumped and actually do something with your life though, kthx

you could ban yourself? although last time I tried that I was still reading it. I think I just need a new job

I have done all of what they suggest, however I got 5 hours last night and that's better than most. I'll take it. Reading that makes me feel a bit better though.

have to admit, I didnt read it myself - only saw the headline and thought of you guyze. i also havent read this thread so dont know if i'm repeating a point that's already been made, but are there any herbal teas that can help? i know there's one that helps combat jet lag...there surely must be some for helping you get some shut eye?

I recommend watching episodes of Sherlock Holmes on youtube (Jeremy Brett)
Also try youtube search of Lee Marvin Computer Arm, just watching them now.

sleepless-insomnia.jpg

and i got severe pains in my heart,time to give up the smokes i think.

I haven't slept a wink this week either. I did manage to get a few nods while I was shitfaced in Edinburgh though.

Lesson learned: get shitfaced more often

i saw that! was playing it the other day. fair play to that intelligent feline.

a__camomile_tea_2.jpg

I usually find that a few cups of this stuff helps. You ever try it?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back