can't sleep. (1 Viewer)

Anyone here tried Phenergen to get them to sleep? It's about the only thing I haven't tried but it was mentioned to me before and apparently it's good...but then apparently Valerian is good and that does nothing for me. I've been averaging an hours sleep a night for about a fortnight and I'm starting to get pissed off about it :mad:

Lanes_Quiet_Life.jpg

4 of these before sleeping. you can get them in holland and barret.

Is there any light in your room at night that can affect your sleep.

no caffeine in the pm.

valerian on its own never did it for me.

4 of these before sleeping. you can get them in holland and barret.

Is there any light in your room at night that can affect your sleep.

no caffeine in the pm.

valerian on its own never did it for me.

Cool, I'll try the Phenergen first and if that doesn't work I'll give them a shot. Thanks! It's not a matter of light or caffeine or anything like that unfortunately. I've had fairly severe insomnia for years and years and the only thing I find that usually works is xanax but I can't be taking that every night so I'm trying to find something else.

Well now i'm just in bits

On the plus side i've got the riff to Disco 2000 going round in my head non-stop.

I got one hour last night. My eyes are burning to all holy fuck. I feel so miserable today, I want to smoke and I don't even smoke and I want to cry and I don't even cry and WAH. WAH. I WANT TO BE ASLEEP.

I got one hour last night. My eyes are burning to all holy fuck. I feel so miserable today, I want to smoke and I don't even smoke and I want to cry and I don't even cry and WAH. WAH. I WANT TO BE ASLEEP.

Could be a song in there!

Something good (debatable) could come from this horror! I actually feel ok now. I drank the cold coffee I forgot I made this morning.

I'm sleeping a lot better these days, I must say, though I do have illish nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back