Canadian bastards type thread #1 (2 Viewers)

DuncheeKnifed said:
just out of interest, do any veggies here boycott quorn, mayonaise, and other things that have non-free range eggs in them?

i boycott mayonaise, on account of it tasting horriable. rotten stuff altogether.:D

Politakill1 said:
What about the animals, they deserve sex too!

tried digging up a link to that stpry from a few months ago about the guy who died after his colon ruptured and his insides fell out.

(he had been having sex with a horse, you see, and videod the whole thing too)

i worked on piggeries aged 14 to 17and gave up animal stuff during my last tenure there - my father who was also an employee didn't want me to quit.
i've had a few minor mishaps since with hidden ingredients but very rarely and definitely not eaten any meat. and no dairy ingregients consciously.
i didn't meet anyone else who was currently a veggie for about ten years after i began (yeah i don't get out much).
i feel that we viewed the animals as much as the bosses property as living beings. i would personally have been crueller to the flies and mice that infested the place.
i never became comfortable with the job and the more i became aware of vegetarianism and moved towards punk the more i became upset with what i was involved in and wanted to get out until i just couldn't cope with doing it anymore and was often in tears about it. as i said i didn't know anyone who wasn't eating meat until i quit.

finally pigs eat eight timeS their weight in meal not to mention the reputed 15000 litres of water it takes to supply a days food in a meat diet.
this is far more important than any traditional ideas of animal cruelty. it is causing untold damage to our planet.
it's more a case of being pro planet and pro human .

La La said:
tried digging up a link to that stpry from a few months ago about the guy who died after his colon ruptured and his insides fell out.

(he had been having sex with a horse, you see, and videod the whole thing too)

I think I have that one on my phone :)

To get back to a few pages ago for a minute, I can't believe i'm sticking up for janer but it's not really cool to call someone a thick cunt just because they aren't following your argument.

Janer, the point I think Nooly and Tamarack and Sly too (kind of) were trying to make was that it's also a class issue, not as simple as saying people shouldn't kill seals.
For example, say there's a poor community in Dublin's innercity, in one of the richest countries in Europe, and they kill...pigeons.
Loads of them. (yeah, they aren't as cute as seals:)). But some rich people like pigeon feathers so they make pigeon pie and sell the feathers. You cant just say Ireland's a rich country, fuck off somewhere else and make a living in Sligo or someplace.
The last time there was a big outcry against seal culling and the supermodels and all got in on it, the people who sufferred were the poorest people in the community who lost out on their livelyhood

mazzyianne said:
To get back to a few pages ago for a minute, I can't believe i'm sticking up for janer but it's not really cool to call someone a thick cunt just because they aren't following your argument.
"you are a fucking left wing lesbian so shut the fuck up" is ok though, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back