Buying a stranger a drink at a bar (2 Viewers)

this is just my self consciously wacky internet persona

I look like this in real life

Jamie_Bamber.jpg

I buy girls drinks at the bar all the time, 100% success rate

Happened to me over Christmas actually. I had a hairband with cat ears on and suddenly noticed I wasn't wearing it anymore, yet did not recall taking it off/losing it etc. I went about my business and about a half an hour later a guy walked up to me with a drink (vodka and blackcurrent, he might as well not have botehred) and said 'My friend wanted you to have this' and pointed over at the bar where a chap was wearing my cat ears. It was smoothly done, I say, because either way you had to laugh snf you instantly felt warm towards the person for a) buying you a drink and b) getting your ears back. Yes. Do that one, I is John.

Lat summer, I got into the habit of being drunk in my local and shouting,
"Jerry! Round for the house on me!"

if you can't afford a round of drink for everyone, buy salt'n'vinegar crisps. Same results.

Happened to me over Christmas actually. I had a hairband with cat ears on and suddenly noticed I wasn't wearing it anymore, yet did not recall taking it off/losing it etc. I went about my business and about a half an hour later a guy walked up to me with a drink (vodka and blackcurrent, he might as well not have botehred) and said 'My friend wanted you to have this' and pointed over at the bar where a chap was wearing my cat ears. It was smoothly done, I say, because either way you had to laugh snf you instantly felt warm towards the person for a) buying you a drink and b) getting your ears back. Yes. Do that one, I is John.

I'm pretty sure i'm never gonna do this as long as I live so I started a thread about it instead. I live vicariously through thumped.

Good story though :)

PS. I am, however, willing to accept a drink from any stranger of any sex, ever. Even out of pity cos someone showed them this thread

Is it not more likely that this guy stole your cat ears in a desperate bid for attention?

i was in Berlin last august when we stumbled into what we thought was a" tutty bar"....immediately 3 stunners approached me an my 2 mates...."my" one kept asking me to buy her a drink.....i was like..." eh...nah I'm alright just came to have a look" and she was like...."But me drink! only €40!!!" I retorted "By YOU? a drink, you came over to me love, you should be buying ME a drink".......until the slow realisation dawned on me that, in actual fact, I was being propasitioned by a prostitute.

learning experience as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back