Burglars and thieves in general... (1 Viewer)

Here's one for you:
Leaving the house at about 2.30pm today. My next door neighbour is away until tomorrow and we keep an eye on her house for her.
Always check her letterbox to make sure theres no obvious stuff poking out of it for any length of time. Noticed something weird.
Went up and there was a peice of masking tape hanging off the letterbox. Took it off and checked the other houses on my block. The only other house without a car in the driveway had the same thing. Went down, knocked on the door (no answer) - so took it off there too.
I remember at about 11am seeing a van parked across the road with two blokes sitting in it, parked where no-one normally parks on our road - only noticed it cos it was a weird van - obviously not a workers van.
Anyway, rang the neighbours sister and she came down and put on a few lights, gave her a timer for a light upstairs too.

Reckon they marked the house with the tape. If they came back later and the tape was gone - there's someone there etc...

Anyway - all doors locked and the alarm on tonight :)

shit leigh, i'm really sorry to hear that. fucking pricks. my boyfriends aunts house was broken into on Christmas day while they were at mass. they took every fucking present in the house. absolute fuckbags. i was out waliking my fog yesterday morning and i noticed a beautiful silver mountain bike at the top of our road outside a neighbours gaff, it looked brand new and was unlocked.i thought it was a bit weird. when i came home yesterday evening it was still there so i called the local po-lice. they said they would come and get it cos it was obviously nicked and someone was gonna come back for it under the cover of darkness. they said they will return it to their rightful owner over the weekend. jobs a good-un.
hopefully someone will have the decency to return yr mam's stuff too leigh.

1. haha yous live with your mas

2. Donkey- your vitriol seemed justified in the context of the first post. In that second one you just came across as a bigot.

3.What the fuck is going on in the world? Everyone's getting broken into or robbed or murdered or macheted. Really sorry for all y'all who've borne the brunt of this. Horrible stuff.

Terrible, terrible shite to have happened to you and your families. Nothing like a stranger rifling through your personal belongings to give you the heebie jeebies in your own home. Cunts.

Just got this so take note Christmas shoppers this weekend -

Just a word of warning from my friend who works for BOI, four bank machines on Grafton St have been skimmed in the last two weeks, BOI fraud dept has been inundated with calls. The only machines on Grafton St which hadn't been skimmed are the two AIB ones.

...and this is how you use it...
_911085_tv_fawlty_300.jpg

John Goodman said:
You see what happens, Larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass?

Rep stick in the face.

to the buttmunch who docked me for daring to suggest that knackers are thieving swines, take off your "right on" blinkers and try interacting with reality for a while..... you might find your lawnmower has gone walkies. oh and docking rep aint gonna change the fact that your poor victimised disenfranchised itinerant buddies are thieving dishonest cut throat cunts who, without exception in my experience, havent an ounce of decency between them. take exception to an opinion if you like, but hitting me with the rep stick doesn't change the facts.

Now now Donkey, where's the love??

Little Donkey Little Donkey
On the dusty road
Got to keep on plodding onward
With your precious load
Been a long time little donkey
Through the winter's night
Don't give up now little donkey
Bethlehem's in sight

Chorus:
Ring out those bells tonight Bethlehem Bethlehem
Follow that star tonight Bethlehem Bethlehem
Little Donkey Little Donkey had a heavy day
Little donkey Little donkey carry Mary safely on her way

Repeat Chorus

Little Donkey Little Donkey journey's end is near
There are wise men waiting for us & to bring them here
Do not falter little donkey to a cattle shed

Repeat Chorus

Little donkey little donkey had a heavy day
Little Donkey little donkey carry Mary safely on her way
Do not falter little donkey, there's a star ahead,
It will guide you little donkey, to a cattle shed.

Now now Donkey, where's the love??

Little Donkey Little Donkey
On the dusty road
Got to keep on plodding onward
With your precious load
Been a long time little donkey
Through the winter's night
Don't give up now little donkey
Bethlehem's in sight

Chorus:
Ring out those bells tonight Bethlehem Bethlehem
Follow that star tonight Bethlehem Bethlehem
Little Donkey Little Donkey had a heavy day
Little donkey Little donkey carry Mary safely on her way

Repeat Chorus

Little Donkey Little Donkey journey's end is near
There are wise men waiting for us & to bring them here
Do not falter little donkey to a cattle shed

Repeat Chorus

Little donkey little donkey had a heavy day
Little Donkey little donkey carry Mary safely on her way
Do not falter little donkey, there's a star ahead,
It will guide you little donkey, to a cattle shed.

wow that was just weird...
gotta love carol singers though

2594-7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back