Burglars and thieves in general... (2 Viewers)

everything was locked, so they basically picked a lock at the front of the house - it was 5.30 in the evening, so it was well dark. my mum had just left, so we figure they left it til she had gone
they rifled through everything, but seemed to just after rings, money, necklaces, etc...
what really freaked me out was that they rifled through the beds looking for stuff under sheets, so going to bed last night was...hmmm...uneasy

hey nlgbbbblth,
i live behind tesco's and with all the new houses that have gone up in the last ten years, it's piss easy to go from one estate to the next

I also know a chap who purchased a laptop off some guys in a car. There turned out to be just two bottles of TK lemonade in the laptop bag.

My sis's house got broken into twice. The first time the thieves made off with a playstation 1 and some Morrissey videos. The second time cutlery, some suits, and a pair of shoes were stolen.

dude i used to work with in london, got mugged (with a knife) and then the guys said bring us to your house ;which he had to do and then went through his chest of drawers and knicked his socks and boxers as well as everything he had

bad buzz. i got mugged a few times when i was younger. settled white male every single time.

I once stole the whole of the moon.

ate corey, ate...
- leigh

gdo5.jpg

sorry to hear about your gaff leigh. my uncles gaff in naas was broken into recntly, not the first time either. been loads of break ins here in lucan of late too. me mam is makin me double check everythings locked before i go to bed everynight now.
hope your ma wasnt too shaken up by it

to the buttmunch who docked me for daring to suggest that knackers are thieving swines, take off your "right on" blinkers and try interacting with reality for a while..... you might find your lawnmower has gone walkies. oh and docking rep aint gonna change the fact that your poor victimised disenfranchised itinerant buddies are thieving dishonest cut throat cunts who, without exception in my experience, havent an ounce of decency between them. take exception to an opinion if you like, but hitting me with the rep stick doesn't change the facts.

the +rep stick
feather-duster.jpg

and how to use it
dusting.gif

edit : when searching for images of "tickling".....filter those search results if you're in work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back