Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

yeah was great - a bit cartoon violence but it was fun - be a bit irked if hank doesn't die after taking so many gunshots to the chest and stomach
not that i dislike the character!

Hank is one hard motherfucker.The story has developed beautifully now,who knows what the fuck is gonna happen?

I predict Walt is gonna start smoking meth and calling himself Don Heisenberg.

No WAY Jesse is the BOMB YO......That was another great episode.

Good episode tonight...the plot is constantly thickening..a bit like Jesse and his crew...

Yeah, been loving the last few. Looks now like Walt is going to rise through the ranks as los pollos guy's protégé. Their scene was great; loving the little tray of baby veg. Jesse's character is just a caricature at this stage though. Good to see Skyler following Walt's example by doing bad shit(lying to Marie about the money and using drug money) to help her family.

Excellent episode there, very little action but thoroughly engrossing.. Walt's meeting with Gus and Skyler's speech at the end were just really well acted scenes. Jesse is gratingly obnoxious most of the time now but I liked the bit with him talking about making the box. They seem to be setting up for some major showdown between him and Walt (or him and Gus, even, when he discovers somebody else is selling his meth) down the line. The Pollos Hermanos ad at the beginning was very effective at making me hungry though. Were they hinting at hidden cameras in the lab with Walt repeatedly trying to clear off that black spot on the copper vat?

Nah,theres no surveillence going down,walts just supremelyanal and by contrast Jesse isnt...

I love Jesse..hes so fucking dumb he's amazing..what a complete dope!Brilliant!

The fly!! I did not see that coming. An absolutely stand out episode.
Holy shit, this show just keeps on giving.

yeah it was a good episode....wouldnt say stand out..but decent nonetheless....

It was brilliant, and stand out because it was hugely different than any other episode, but equally if not more suspenseful than any of the others. That ladder conversation was amazing

Amazing writing in that episode. So different tonally it could really stand on its own as a one act stage play. And that performance could just scoop Walt his third Emmy in row. Great stuff.

It really was brilliant. Fits perfectly into the overall arc of the series but there's not a whole lot of Breaking Bad episodes that stand alone and are as self contained as that one, you could show that to someone who has never seen another episode of it and they could follow it. I really thought that Walt was going to let slip what happened to Jane.

Reminded me a bit of the Sopranos episode with Pauly, Chris and the eastern european guy in the woods.

"he was an interior decorator, he killed 16 Czechoslavakians!"
"jesus, his apartment looked like shit"

fuck, i'd love if Steve Buscemi directed an episode of Breaking Bad

yeah, except that not even Steve Buscemi could top that last episode of BB

Yeah that was brilliant.. I thought they were probably going to do an episode largely centered around Walt and Jesse in the lab at some point, the fly catching obsession brought a nice darkly comic twist to it. Jesse's initial reaction to Walt telling him about the "contimation" and then scampering around shouting in vain at the factory floor workers for "el axo!" were hilarious. Very tense at the end when Walt seemed right on the edge of confessing about Jane. They kind of highlighted the problem with the show now, though - what's Walt's purpose in continuing down the path he's on when all the original reasons are essentially lost to him? He either has to go for redemption in spectacular fashion or take the plunge like Jesse has and accept that he's 'the bad guy'.

What was your interpetation of the closing scene?

SPOILERS:

Did Walt seeing the fly again mean the cancer was returning much like Jesse's story about his Aunt seeing the Possum every where?

What was your interpetation of the closing scene?

SPOILERS:

Did Walt seeing the fly again mean the cancer was returning much like Jesse's story about his Aunt seeing the Possum every where?

Interesting take on it. My view was that the fly represented the small part of him that can't rationalise away what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back