Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

Slightly odd episode this week.

FEW nice moves in it.

Not my words*.
Not a great review though.

It was grand.I think its LOST its plot though.Give it another couple of weeks but I reckon I've just about had it.I've been burned too many times before

I did enjoy it though,in a kind of a The Bill way

Yeah, it was another gradual development type of episode, which makes 2 in a row.. I'd imagine that one of the climactic high-tension ones is coming up pretty soon. It did feel a bit odd alright with Walt reverting to a sort of pathetic slapstick figure and the creepy scene with the school principal.

i mostly liked it - the laughs were definitely cheap though. i mean this is the same guy that walked into
a drug dealers office (do drug dealers have offices? i guess this one did) and blew it up with a homemade
bomb. now he's struggling to throw a plant through a window

Yeah, good to see that badass look in Walt's eyes again. But on the whole this season is pretty disappointing so far. Too much verge-of-tears Hank nonsense. Jesse and Skyler are a snoozefest. Saul's running this thing single handed. Really hoping things are just about to get moving with the Willy Wonka Meth Factory.

Seconded Andy,could'nt have put it better myself.

Hopes are high though.

Enjoyable enough episode I thought, though I hated the scenes of Hank and Marie and Skylar and her lawyer. Also, is it not a little strange that Walt hates Jesse so much? I mean, I reckoned they had built up a serious father-son type bond previously, Walt collecting him from rehab, the long nights together in the desert etc.

Jesse appropriating the meth formula seems to have temporarily made him into the enemy for Walter (triggering his paranoia about other people taking the credit\profit for his scientific work).. I agree about the Hank\Mariee stuff, I like Hank as a character but there's been more than enough about his issues over the El Paso incident. I think they could've compressed the last 2 episodes down to 1 without losing too much. Too much talking through stuff that doesn't really need to be explained to the audience. Badly needs one of the big action sequences at this stage.

I liked that one a lot - good 'how the fuck are they going to get out of this' moment. Guy in the lot was a total legend. Kank got some heavy medicine.
I don;t know what youse are all whinging about. I like this season so far.

That was by far the best episode of the season so far.I loved the bit where Hank scrunched his face up when he realised he'd been had.He was realGGGRRRRRRR.

Thats the quality I'm after!

By a mile the best episode so far of season 2, absolutely brilliant stuff, right from the opening scene which I thought was masterful. Can't wait for next week now, not least because it should have plenty of Saul owing to Jesse's predicament.

I liked that one a lot - good 'how the fuck are they going to get out of this' moment. Guy in the lot was a total legend. Kank got some heavy medicine.
I don;t know what youse are all whinging about. I like this season so far.

yeah - i think the series has been really great so far, and i hate everything. so rare to see actual tension in a tv show - really great episode.

I got around to watching the new one last night, excellent stuff, best of the season so far along with number 2. Walter's new lab helper being Mel's husband from Flight of the Conchords is quite amusing if you imagine them both being the same character. Poor Hank got seriously fucked over, they can't really be planning to bump him off this season can they?

Took a while to heat up but nows its on...

Hank needs to get Vic Mackey as a partner so he can deal with the Mexican hitman twins.

Crikey. Great stuff! The way they were building up to that last scene I was sure Hank was a goner. Who made the phone call, maybe Gus or that 'fixit' guy Mike?

BOO YAA x 2!!
That was RIP ROARING!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back