Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

I thought it was just grrrreeaaatt!

I thought the two assasins were class!

Just watched first ep and I have to say, I'm stoked for more. Best not read this thread in full so as to avoid spoilers. Yay for tv shack!

Haven't watched the season 3 opener yet but I'm just after finishing season 2.. Weird ending is right, I thought it was jarringly surreal in contrast to the typical 'realist' feel of the show. I think I get the point they were trying to make (how Walter's actions set in motion a chain of events that ended up causing harm to lots of people) but it felt completely random, a total non-sequitur almost. That aside, I'm looking forward to seeing how the third season goes now that Skyler's rumbled him at last.

That was brilliant. Pretty fucking tense near the end. I wonder how many takes it took him to get the pizza to stick up on the roof?

Was A great episode.That pizza looked awesome.

It sucks having to wait a whole week for the next one.Jesse is great!

96ede8ba1ed2654438e3e3cff8fa2300.gif

Can we just say fuck the spoiler tags and treat this like the lost thread and don't read it til you've seen the latest episode? Spoilers below.

Odenkirk! Great episode. Starting to agree with smegadrive about the goons though. They would need to have a really good payoff down the line. Plus, there's no actual tension in the goons coming at Walt directly since it's walt's show and he's not going to get killed off. Going after the family on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back