Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (3 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

You can see the whole lot over at tvshack too. I watched the first series in 3 days.

Also, how cool is the name Skylar? I'm so calling my daughter that.

Why would it be, you pessimist?

I loved the first two seasons so much it's hard to imagine that they can maintain that level for a third season. Plus, the ending of the second season seemed to be taking things in a rather unusual direction. But all that aside, I can't wait to see more Walter White.

Season one is class, but I'll admit to giving up on this after the about the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 2... That said, I do miss watching it....getting tempted......

Season one is class, but I'll admit to giving up on this after the about the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 2... That said, I do miss watching it....getting tempted......

Yeah, I'm there right now. The last few episodes haven't been fun to watch. Just unrelentingly grim. Cranston is almost too good if you know what I mean. I'll probably stick with it but I'm certainly never watching another episode with a hangover.

Walter becomes such a bastard as Season 2 progresses, the show is much more difficult to watch when it becomes clear that he's continuing in the drugs game not because he needs the money but because he's getting a thrill out of it that his old life didn't give him.. Coming up to the Season 2 finale myself, I'm looking forward to this weird ending that people have mentioned.

Oh baby I cant wait for march 8!!!!

Gah,

I've been waiting AAAAAAAAGGGEEEESSSSSSS already/another 3 weeks wont kill me.

Yeah, I'm there right now. The last few episodes haven't been fun to watch. Just unrelentingly grim. Cranston is almost too good if you know what I mean. I'll probably stick with it but I'm certainly never watching another episode with a hangover.

OK there's a minor spoiler here, but I can;t get the tags to work....

It was more when they started to concentrate more on Jesse. I really couldn't give a fuck about that ass-hat. Not that I don't enjoy his scenes with Walt, I just couldn't care less that he's falling for the girl next door. Obviously I realise it'll probably have implications for Walt in the future - but I couldn't give a fuck about him.

OK there's a minor spoiler here, but I can;t get the tags to work....
[/SPOILER]

I dunno, there was the episode with Jesse getting a gaff and then the ATM episode, so not too much, but it's gotten brilliant again, I just watched episode 10. The one before with Saul Goodman was absolutely deadly. I didn't bother with it for a couple of weeks but I'm delighted I went back to it.

I forgot about this!!! I'm off to grab it!!YEASS!

oh - that was Q...weird

episode was pretty decent...those 2 narcos were laaaame - walking away from explosions, cool i'm 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back