Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unicron again.

OK, just watched it and it was great stuff.
Question though - Walter couldn't open his front door as the locks had been changed but the two bandidos just waltzed in through the front door. Story?

did he not go out to the car to grab his shit after he snuck in?

Who knows what Walts capable of man.He's off the motherfucking chizain.

Also, how long would a pizza last on a roof without a peck out of it? Are there no birds in New Mexico?

Sorry, just sayin'.

Still haven't read this thread but it was Breaking Bad Good Friday! I watched all of season 2 in one sitting. Yes, that's about 10 hours of TV. I couldn't stop. Bring on season 3! Best show since the Wire.

New episode up on TVShack! YES!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting ridiculous, I look forward to the weekend now mainly because it means Monday and Breaking Bad are getting close.
I stayed in last night so I could enjoy today's episode with a clear head. :heart:

A slow one I thought, but useful for pulling things together.
Plus, cool ending!!

yeah, bit slower than the other two alright. the meeting of the cartel and pollos was great.
couldn't help but feel the danny trejo cameo was just there to satisfy people who like seeing
danny trejo. people like me! his wife....he should just jump ship. affair or not, she's such a
drag and she's got two kids.

the jesse scenes were so tedious though. i kinda wish they'd just write him out of the show.

yeah, bit slower than the other two alright. the meeting of the cartel and pollos was great.
couldn't help but feel the danny trejo cameo was just there to satisfy people who like seeing
danny trejo. people like me! his wife....he should just jump ship. affair or not, she's such a
drag and she's got two kids.

the jesse scenes were so tedious though. i kinda wish they'd just write him out of the show.

No way - Jesse is good value once he gets going. Give the boy some space, he's just lost his hot lady.

Was fairly weak,i'm keeping my hopes high but am definitley in fear of it heading south(and I dont mean to mexico) like so many other shows( e.g.Heroes,Lost,Desperate housewives et al)

I thought it was grand.. Not every episode is going to have some major climactic tension going on, this was just setting things up for further down the line. Is goofy slacker Jessie gone for good? They seem be setting him up as serious down-to-business Jessie this season. Looked to be hinting at him going into meth cooking on his own independent of Walter, which would be interesting (or else he was just checking out the trailer to make sure everything still worked). Skyler is still an unsympathetic character somehow though you should by any rational assessment feel huge pity for her for the situation Walter's put her in.

You mean she is unsympathetic, or it's hard to feel sympathy for her?

I mean hard to feel sympathy for her, or hard to empathise with her more accurately.. I think it might be one of the flaws of the show that Skyler's never really given too much of a chance to come across as especially warm or likeable so it's harder to care about her situation even though Walter is the bastard really.

Skyler is still an unsympathetic character somehow though you should by any rational assessment feel huge pity for her for the situation Walter's put her in.

agreed, and i think it's one part of the show they're doing quite badly. i mean we're
all supporting walt, even though what he did was pretty much divorceworthy, and
his letting himself back in the house was totally creepy / bullish...and the son just
keeps screaming "it's your fault he didnt do anything!!!" and all she's trying to do
is protect her children's memory of him...

but yeah - still totally hate that bitch!!! fuck her forever!!

Slightly odd episode this week. Sometimes there's such a lack of exciting things going on or humour that it's a tough watch. Disappointed to see Hank being mean to Gomi also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back