Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

i'm fucking gutted next week is the finale......

FINALE TODAY!!!!

I AM STOKED!!!!!!

What, was it all a dream or something? I really should catch up with this show, i've only watched season 1 ages ago

FLAMING NORA!

That was some edge of the seat shit........looks like there'll defo be a forth season.

Didnt it look like Jesse moved the gun at the end though?

aceshowbiz.com said:
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman get to live another season. AMC, in a somewhat predictable move, has officially renewed Emmy-winning series "Breaking Bad" for a fourth season. The renewal news is confirmed by THR following Variety's report that AMC and Sony Pictures TV are "on the verge" of announcing the pick-up.

With critical acclaims that the series have achieved and the constant rise in rating, the series is a power to AMC. The only hesitation in producing another season is the cost. One episode is roughly taking $3 million which is comparably high for basic cable dramas. Thus, AMC and the studio had to arrange the budgeting before landing a decision with the agreement of AMC paying for budget overruns.

Jesus that was awesome. That was some classic breaking bad,gut wrenchingly stressful shit. Mike deserves his own show. Wasn't a big fan of the early part of this season but it's clear now it was mostly necessary building blocks for how amazing the second half was. It's going to be a tough wait.

Yeah..its the only thing I want to watch....well that and Mary Queen of Shops

Yeah that was excellent. Great stuff from Aaron Paul in the last couple of scenes. I'm not sure that this season has worked as well as an overall arc as the previous seasons have but it's had a lot of very strong moments. So they're now in the precarious situation of Walt having to cook like clockwork for Gus and them both being dead (and Saul, possibly) as soon as he's no longer necessary. Presumably the stuff with the cartel taking over that chemical warehouse was setting up for next season - all out gang war between the Mexicans and Gus's crew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back