Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (5 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

also, jesse surprised me. hated him for the majority of the season, was hoping he'd get knocked off a good few episodes back, but in the last couple of episodes it was amazing to see his bravado and bluster disappear to reveal the broken little kid that he is. thought it was an awesome little touch how he called walt "mr white" in the lazer tag scene, like he was a scared little schoolboy back in front of his teacher.
some brilliant acting from the lad too, especially the final scene
where the look in his eyes was far more potent than the gun pointing at the screen

oh, and for anyone wondering what exactly happened at the end

vince gilligan said it wasn't meant to be an ambigious cliffhanger like the sopranos, and that jesse definitely killed gail

Why didnt anyone tell me this was about FLDS polygamy?
Where do I see it? The only proxies I've ever know is of the, 'dead baptismal', sort.
tnx

and, here's Bill Paxton and members of DEVO from '82.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I held out for a few months to watch the last three episodes. I'm not sure why exactly - I think I wanted to have the right amount of time to watch them together.
Conclusion: greatest show ever bar none.

Damn straight Furious..fucking EPIC

Fucking hell. Just watched all of this in the space of two weeks (and following this thread as I've gone along). It can be a bit inconsistent, but at its best it's absolutely fucking stunning. The Pilot, the Tuco kidnap episode, the first episode Saul appears in, the Hank shootout episode and the last couple of Season 3 are among the best bits of TV I've ever seen. That last episode was just stonking, the bit when the two lads realise Walt and Jesse have nailed them practically had me cheering. I just wish they hadn't done that dolly shot at the end. I was convinced that Jesse had aimed away from Gail until I read that interview with Gilligan. Robbed a lot of the impact of it. If the ambiguity wasn't intended then it was a bit of a mistake. Can't believe I have to wait til next summer now though. I really shouldn't have gone through the buggers so quickly...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

what an incredibly funny and gripping show. watched the 3 seasons in a month.
all the characters have incredibly satisfying arcs, jesse went a tad flat towards the end.
this guy though.....he's the guy!
definitely my favourite character

Dean-Norris1.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!

what an incredibly funny and gripping show. watched the 3 seasons in a month.
all the characters have incredibly satisfying arcs, jesse went a tad flat towards the end.
this guy though.....he's the guy!
definitely my favourite character

Dean-Norris1.jpg

Mine too. I watched all of Season 2 in one day. No joke. When is season 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back