Boards.ie (1 Viewer)

i hate you

POSTERS WHO RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL RECEIVE LIFETIME BANS.

wrw.jpg

It's not me posting as Callum Fox.

Boards.ie regularly have meet-ups, social events. I imagine that if you got to know moderators that way then you'd probably get away with more.

They do have a relatively sizeable number of bearded, LOTR-loving anti-social, dismissive-of-small-talk NERDS on their books.

haha it's more than 'relatively sizeable'.

If you detonated a bomb in every Games Workshop in Ireland on a Saturday afternoon you'd wipe out 99% of the mod community over there.

He's not that bad. Although neither party comes out of that looking ok.

He's actually a sound fella but every now and again he'll start doing stuff like this or talking for hours about eircom broadband speeds in Wicklow

the real question is, what the hell do you have to do to get a ban here?

I've tried everything, including begging pete to ban me.

its been impossible, short of being a chinese bot, since that ban on talking about MCD got lifted.

Yes its no fun if you can say anything without a ban here and there.
politics.ie is the same .The mods make little difference really .A thread that is heated will burn itself out without a mods intervention eventually. The mods increase the re registrations when they ban you.

Yes its no fun if you can say anything without a ban here and there. politics.ie is the same .The mods make little difference really .A thread that is heated will burn itself out without a mods intervention eventually. The mods increase the re registrations when they ban you.

I will have to start a thread about asylum or immigration and its consequences. A hot topic that get the ranters going . I guess politics is the correct forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back