Boards.ie (1 Viewer)

I'm dying to go on there and get banned now
The only time you do not get a ban is when you post nonsense .
The bans ,ban baiting ,ban sniffing and the skulduggery makes it more interesting. Just pick the hot topics, Islam,immigration ,asylum say something mildly racist and wait for the rants .

I'm dying to go on there and get banned now
do it. But don't sign up and act the bollox in your first few posts. Get a little bit known and established. Then tear them a new arsehole.

Theres an appeals section too so if you get a ban you get to have your say there. Unfortunately the people reviewing the appeal are the same people who banned you.

when I got my first ban (3 weeks), I appealed it and asked them if they'd up it to 6 months. The mod seemed genuinely embarassed by that, making a comment about the poster being clearly a <XXX> (some word for smartarse), so I guess there is a higher level of moderator who police the moderators (though you wouldnt think it a lot of the time).

The only time you do not get a ban is when you post nonsense .
The bans ,ban baiting ,ban sniffing and the skulduggery makes it more interesting. Just pick the hot topics, Islam,immigration ,asylum say something mildly racist and wait for the rants .

I can't do that. It's gotta be organic.

I gotta be me.

the real question is, what the hell do you have to do to get a ban here?

I've tried everything, including begging pete to ban me.

its been impossible, short of being a chinese bot, since that ban on talking about MCD got lifted.

the real question is, what the hell do you have to do to get a ban here?

I've tried everything, including begging pete to ban me.

its been impossible, short of being a chinese bot, since that ban on talking about MCD got lifted.

I think I came close with a burner account a year or two ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back