Boards.ie (1 Viewer)

Scutter, I actually think they have a fair point.

I never had a problem with Boards having rules, my only issue was with them abusing and misusing their power to ignore the rules for some posters and impose them where they didn't actually apply, knowing that any attempt to challenge their stretched interpretation of the rule could give them the right to ban you for "arguing with the mods" - pm-ing Mods was never effective in my experience.

I agree with you but what they accused me of is, strictly speaking, not what actually happened. Thats my gripe. As for arguing with mods, I never engaged in that. I did respond to the charge that was put to me by simply disagreeing and by stating why.

I got a perma ban yesterday after 5 posts . I will just re reg .I would not bother to argue the point it gives the mods a sense of power.

see below this poster acts with a group including the famous Nodin.
He is trying to bait me for a ban .I ignore but get a ban anyhow .
Quote:
Originally Posted by old hippy
Oh dear. It's you again, isn't it? Going on ignore now. Best of luck.

Passing the buck is what is done in Ireland you know that . I leave it to you as you are the expert .

I checked the thread I was banned from again on boards .I see the Mod has posted an untrue comment . I was NOT the poster
hotbabe1992 and did NOT re reg a new account. Then if someone gets banned and if it appears another different poster has a similar view they just ban without any proof !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbilly View Post
Passing the buck is what is done in Ireland you know that . I leave it to you as you are the expert .

Mods reply

When re-regging, taking up where your previous incarnation left off in the discussion makes things a little obvious. Continuing exactly the same behaviour as got you banned also leads to a ban in your new incarnation.

Permabanned as rereg of hotbabe1992. Looking forward to serial incarnations of same.

moderately,
Scofflaw

Shite got banned again tried to use my real ip on a banned account from a year ago.They must have some account record at this stage with all the regggie re regs .

Just post abuse at those pricks if you get a ban .

I deleted my account there when one of the mods gave me a warning in Parenting for "giving medical advice" after I responded to her advice to a parent to give a very young child a non-prescription medicine "every x hours" indefinitely by posting a link to the manufacturers advice which showed that to be too frequent dosage of a drug also only advised for use for no more than 48 hours (and for children older than the one under discussion too).

Dangerous people some of them.

Dangerous if they had real power.

Dangerous if they had real power.

nerds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back