Boards.ie (1 Viewer)

Oh and she deleted my post which was "before you follow that advice maybe you should look a the manufacturers information leaflet, link here, and speak to your GP" and put "Post removed by Mods"

Wow.

That's bad

No shit! Same mod did something similar to another poster who listed the ingredients of another popular 'baby medicine' and asked if all of them were safe.

I was pretty stunned. Decided that I just didn't want to see any more of that kind of thing. Some of the parenting mods clearly had their favourite posters - who could get away with anything (and the mods themselves could say what they liked) - and they also had "creative" ways of interpreting the rules of the board. I use past tense, but I'd imagine it hasn't changed.

These days I'm all about finding like minds and playing ostrich with the rest.

Edited to add: we weren't banned, just warned and our posts changed, and I doubt they'd have tried to carry through with a ban, but unfair warnings and valid posts changed just felt like bullying to me.

I actually know of a guy called Mike Hunt! I met him in person. He must never use his real name in forums.
46a7164a3c8111e3b1c522000a9f18eb_8.jpg

my ban was ridiculous too. It was the cycling forum. Someone asked about certain riders who had been implicated in doping scandals. I posted a link to an article in an australian newspaper and got a warning not to be making accussations.

I gave out to them for warning me. They told me if I persisted talking about it in the thread they'd ban me so I told them to go for it.

My ban before that was for something I didn't say at all. They put words in my mouth.

I shan't be back. Or if I do I shan't be partaking in any constructive way. I'll see how the mood takes me.

Get a VPN,instant e mail and re reg . They have blacklisted some Proxy servers.

Check out this link Recently Sacked Boards.ie Moderator: ‘I had it all, then I blew it!’ | Waterford Whispers News

No shit! Same mod did something similar to another poster who listed the ingredients of another popular 'baby medicine' and asked if all of them were safe.

I was pretty stunned. Decided that I just didn't want to see any more of that kind of thing. Some of the parenting mods clearly had their favourite posters - who could get away with anything (and the mods themselves could say what they liked) - and they also had "creative" ways of interpreting the rules of the board. I use past tense, but I'd imagine it hasn't changed.

Edited to add: we weren't banned, just warned and our posts changed, and I doubt they'd have tried to carry through with a ban, but unfair warnings and valid posts changed just felt like bullying to me.

Yes Nodin is a ban sniffer for the mods . He has 25K posts and growing.

The bans encourage you to fight back . I actually sent PM's to the commander and gave him a mods prayer .
I go in sometimes to see No 1 posters activities .He is supposed to be disabled and has a claw for a hand. sounds fishy .
He is an Atheist who defends Islam with an obsession for starters .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back