Big Brother (3 Viewers)

womans not even a man - I mean this person is a CHILD - it's only 18. How in the hell can you describe a hormonal teenager as a pre-op transexual?

THRILLHO said:
I think Sam is just a gay dude who likes to wear women's clothes. I don't think he's had any kind of snip yet.

kirstie said:
womans not even a man - I mean this person is a CHILD - it's only 18. How in the hell can you describe a hormonal teenager as a pre-op transexual?

Well he could be one of those 'i knew i was gay when i was 18 months old' people. That would surely help.

Did you know that post op transexuals have to keep a stent in their fake vagina because the body reacts to it like its a wound and it naturally closes up. I waited till after lunch to post this fact.

Uhhhhh

d10_1430_g_mix0030.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
God, look at those eyes.

They're really fucking scary!

Re: Sam...she is not even pre-op as that indicates an intention to have an operation. Sam is Transgender, identifies as a gay man but prefers the pronoun 'she.'

WHAT DON'T YOU GET???

hee hee...just kidding!

Did anyone notice the transphobic remark made by the psychologist on the Big Brain show last night. She said about Sam "What a great defense against intimacy [or What a great way to keep people from getting too close]. Who's she going to partner with??"

In the states we have the anti-defamation league to respond to such nonesense. I don't think the Transgender community here is that organized. Maybe in London though! Surely they should have gotten some complaints about that remark.

stunning said:
Did anyone notice the transphobic remark made by the psychologist on the Big Brain show last night. She said about Sam "What a great defense against intimacy [or What a great way to keep people from getting too close]. Who's she going to partner with??"

In the states we have the anti-defamation league to respond to such nonesense. I don't think the Transgender community here is that organized. Maybe in London though! Surely they should have gotten some complaints about that remark.

So does she have a knob or wha? I am wee tod did.

Ah ok.

So has he told the house he's a man or is he keeping it a secret? I only saw a few seconds of it last night.

I think you're right. Personally I am hugely confused by the whole identifying yourself as one gender while being another but yet not wanting to have a sex change. (obviously I understand being a transsexual and having a sex change) I'd never even heard of it until Ladyfest.

stunning said:

stunning said:
A stent? Is that what its called? My friends call it a dildo. My friend had to go into the jacks about 6 times a day and fuck herself after her surgery.

I said 'That's some coffee break!'

A stent is wire mesh tube that keeps it from closing.

A dildo would work but i'd imagine a stent could be left in for a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back