Big Brother (1 Viewer)

I for one am v excited.
Off to shops at lunchtime to buy snacks for the multitudes who are descending on me for the launch 2nite.

Apparently theres a tourettes sufferer, a gay sex addict and some guy whose been unemployed for 25 years in the mix.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Apparently theres a tourettes sufferer, a gay sex addict and some guy whose been unemployed for 25 years in the mix.
they could be almost anyone here

According to the tabloids:

BIG Brother chiefs have given The Sun a glimpse of the housemates from hell who’ll star in the biggest ever series from tonight.

The wannabes will be filmed moving into Britain’s most famous house from 9pm — where they’ll stay for up to 13 weeks.

We previously revealed they include former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas, 23, well-endowed Tourette’s sufferer Peter Stephenson and a posh pal of Prince Harry’s.

Also lined up are a believer in Native Indian spirituality, a knitter, a mum, a bagpipe player and a gay barman who enjoys six-in-a-bed.

Others include a fella who’s made a home for his hamster in the walls of his house — and someone who’s been unemployed for 21 years.

Two housemates claim to be experts in doing the splits, and one was head boy at his school. Another was a nude model for 3,000 bikers.

One wannabe is obsessed with shaving his body, another is a veggie and one is a Sloane Ranger. Another claims to have been celibate for SEVEN years. One brags to have spent £1,000 on lingerie in a single shopping spree and another says they learnt to drive at just two-years-old.

Meanwhile it emerged that Imogen — who has boasted of romping with Jordan’s ex Dwight Yorke — also had a steamy fling with Calvin Klein underwear model Tyson Bedford.

The couple met in a London bar, and he was so smitten he flew her to New York last August. But Imogen’s ex-flatmate Ian Mansfield said she stayed for just a week before branding him a “w****r” and coming home.

Ian, 31, added: “She is a lovely girl but she’s very determined to be a star. And if that means chewing up the guys who will fall for her looks, then spitting them out, she will.”

The wannabes have been hidden away across Europe for the past two weeks — and bosses are still deciding exactly how many will enter the house in Elstree, Herts, tonight.

One lucky member of the public will join them on June 2 after finding a golden ticket in KitKat bars.

High street giant Woolworths is opening stores an hour early today to cope with the expected gold rush.And bookies William Hill said they are expecting a £10million-plus betting bonanza on the show.

Llewelyn-Bowen said:
"You're creating glass-fronted, boudoir-inspired, flock-printed panic rooms. You're an evil genius."

I am disgusted that I'm going to miss this. Big Brother means the summer has officially started. Do I record it, get it off UKNova, or try and keep my eyes out for an E4 repeat?

Big Brother always throws up a few entertaining moments every year but its hardly a payoff considering the hours of directionless, vacuous shite that airs daily.

I'm pretty sure they do a half hour highlights show every couple of nights.

I just watch the highlight shows. In fact actually unless I watch it from the beginning I tend to not watch it at all. I am mostly sad I don't have E4 which means I cannot watch the lovely russell brand.

I find the long stretches wherein the sound is replaced by birdsong and the sound of wind rustling the trees quite meditative. Reminds me of early KLF. Just pop some zoloft, butcher a model or two, and kick back with the white noise and random imagery of some essex bird's waxed pastrami.

There really aren't enough gormless idiots being transformed into celebrities by voyeuristic members of the public these days. I just can't wait to see the next Jade or Chantelle staring at me from every newspaper, magazine and TV. And the conversations I get subjected to about who said/did what to who knows fuck?! Amazing stuff!! God bless Big Brother - what would we do without it?

As much as i laughed my ya-ya's clean off at John's Not Mad, the idea of putting a tourettes sufferer in there for comedy potential is just fuckin evil.

Oh I dunno... there was a thing about contestants being hidden ALL OVER EUROPE!!

dudley said:
fingers are crossed, so much, but the evidence is against it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back