Big Brother (3 Viewers)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
As much as i laughed my ya-ya's clean off at John's Not Mad, the idea of putting a tourettes sufferer in there for comedy potential is just fuckin evil.

I think its the other way round.

Johns not mad isn't funny in hindsight, his childhood was ruined because of tourettes.

If the tourettes sufferer in Big Brother is strongwilled and has risen above all the difficulties associated with the disease his/her appearance might help ease the social stigma associated with tourettes and it could turn out to be a positive experience for everyone. Like that tranny who won it a few years back.

That said, he/she could have a serious complex, react badly to the housemates and the public attention etc... either way its a potential entertainment goldmine.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I think its the other way round.

Johns not mad isn't funny in hindsight, his childhood was ruined because of tourettes.
Yeah, the first part is harrowing, it's the second part that was mostly funny, where he himself says he doesn't mind if people find it funny, and where himself and his mate are telling the story about the beans on half a plate and such.

Lefty Frizzell said:
If the tourettes sufferer in Big Brother is strongwilled and has risen above all the difficulties associated with the disease his/her appearance might help ease the social stigma associated with tourettes and it could turn out to be a positive experience for everyone. Like that tranny who won it a few years back.
I honestly can't figure out if you're serious or taking the piss.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I heard that big brother was on in St Patrick's cathedral this year and that all the contestants were Afghans.

Thats 'I'm a non-national get me outta here.'

Apropos of nothing, the use of the term "non-national" is being deprecated in official government language, apparently. About fucking time too. Imprecise, mealy-mouthed, laden with implication.

ICUH8N said:
Apropos of nothing, the use of the term "non-national" is being deprecated in official government language, apparently. About fucking time too. Imprecise, mealy-mouthed, laden with implication.

To be fair I think the new name of 'east Brit' is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back