Being Nice (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
this gets you nowhere in life, right?

Am thinking of being a cunt for a while. Anyone share their insights gained from their experience of being a cunt?

Also, I might need advice about being a proper cunt. Not any old cunt, a proper cunt like.

thanks

trying to be nice can be a challenge, but i find it's the least worst option

its easier to be nice than not due to, for the most part, the lack of nasty consequences to have to deal with, which I suppose is a selfish and shit reason for being nice (and is, quite ironically, something that would make one not nice). But sometimes it can make you feel shit. Being nice kind of equals being submissive and that leaves you open to being trodden on. Thats the bit I don't like about it.

In my girlfriend's place of work 'nice' is seen as a sign of weakness, as she learned to her cost. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Acting the cunt dosent pay in the short - medium term.

Get back to me in a year or two and I'll have stats on the long term concs

In my girlfriend's place of work 'nice' is seen as a sign of weakness, as she learned to her cost. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

this is my experience too so I need to evaluate all options. And its not like turning into a cunt is going to sort my problems. Theres a certain type of cunt I need to be and I'm not full sure what that type is just yet

It's about getting over the Irish fear of confrontation..if you are in the right you need to be assertive...no need to be a cunt about it but no need to take shit off people either

Try stubborn and belligerant..with a dash of misantropy for starters.Take it handy like.See how you get on.

Don't be sneaky though.Not even yer Mam would like you as a sneaky cunt.

In my experience working in shops,I found that people who were nice rarely got any kind of deal,but the people who were cunts,screaming and shouting that they "know their rights" got everything they wanted,money off,freebies etc.

I tended to be nice to the nice people.

There is a time and a place to be a cunt,but it's very ,very rare.

In my experience working in shops,I found that people who were nice rarely got any kind of deal,but the people who were cunts,screaming and shouting that they "know their rights" got everything they wanted,money off,freebies etc.

I tended to be nice to the nice people.

There is a time and a place to be a cunt,but it's very ,very rare.

like the women in the xmas sales.

I'd be like you. I'd look for the quiet, shy, sincere looking person and hand them the contents of the til for not being an asshole

Try stubborn and belligerant..with a dash of misantropy for starters.Take it handy like.See how you get on.

Don't be sneaky though.Not even yer Mam would like you as a sneaky cunt.

thats an important point too. Being a cunt without being dishonest. I couldn't live with myself if I was dishonest.

fuckin hell I'm some wus

My problem is when I'm nice, I'm too nice and when I'm a cunt, I'm a cold, ruthless mofo. And when I'm neither, I'm somewhere in the apathetic zone. Keeps people on their toes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back