Being Nice (4 Viewers)

I have a bad combination of thinking that I'm nice, but actually being a cunt when it comes down to it.

It's kind of a lose-lose deal.

and chicks don't like nice lads either.

They like them for some stuff. Doesn't pay to be too much of a douchebag in company.
Being nice doesn't get women hot though.
They'll date the nice guy that treats them right, but cheat on him with the guy in the Cramps t-shirt.

In my experience working in shops,I found that people who were nice rarely got any kind of deal,but the people who were cunts,screaming and shouting that they "know their rights" got everything they wanted,money off,freebies etc.

I tended to be nice to the nice people.

There is a time and a place to be a cunt,but it's very ,very rare.

I found the opposite.
I was behind an aggressive bitch while queueing to board a flight. When I got to the counter, I said to the girl "Man, you have a tough job". She put me in first class. I had the quail and a rather amusing Malbec.

I've always gone out of my way to be nice all the time to everyone but there are a small amount of individuals that ive given the benefit of the doubt to too much. and i have had too much patience for their rudeness toward me / my girlfriend and to be honest now i will continue to be less than nice to them until they give me reason to otherwise. ive always turned the other cheek but now once theyve gone too far and taken advantage of niceness they can get fucked forever for all i care

I've spent a significant part of my life being nice to people who not only didn't deserve it but couldn't care less that I've now stopped being nice to them. So basically I've spent years wasting my time on cunts, to the detriment of my own well-being and that of my loved ones. I'm really angry about it, never again.

I've spent a significant part of my life being nice to people who not only didn't deserve it but couldn't care less that I've now stopped being nice to them. So basically I've spent years wasting my time on cunts, to the detriment of my own well-being and that of my loved ones. I'm really angry about it, never again.

whats that Smiths song about this kind of thing? You know the one - '...why do I have time, for people who don't care, if I live or dieeeee....'. That one?

dontbeellis.jpg

Oh, you're older now and you're a clever fool....

Clever swine. That's 'Rubber Ring'. The one scutter is referring to is 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now':

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now

In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die ?

Two lovers entwined pass me by

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed

"You've been in the house too long" she said
And I (naturally) fled

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye ?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

"You've been in the house too long" she said
And I (naturally) fled

In my life
Why do I give valuable time

Clever swine. That's 'Rubber Ring'. The one scutter is referring to is 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now':

But don't forget the songs that made you cry, and the songs that saved your life.

He had forgotten a 'song that saved his life'.

I thought it was blindingly obvious which one.

And he has Google, I'm pretty sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back