Being Nice (2 Viewers)

All the cunts I have encountered in my life are wealthy & all the nice people I've met have fuck all... you do the math.

I don't think you can truly be happy if you're a cunt - unless you're immune to guilt from all the people you've walked over to get to where you are

I can't say for sure, I don't have the cunt gene

My rule of thumb, be nice until given a reason not to be.
Even then, I still try to be nice or at least avoid situations where I might have reason not to be.
This has done me no good.
Now I just avoid everything and everyone.
Catching up on a lot of DVDS in the process though.

Be Nice Twice is my social strategy. I'm pre-emptively nice, cos then you're kinda forcing the other person to be nice cos most people's social strategy is tit-for-tat.

... then if someone is a prick to me once I'll give them a second chance cos most people who are pricks in response to niceness feel guilty, so being nice the second time gives them a chance to make it up to me

If you're a prick again you go in my list of assholes and I avoid you

(I didn't plan this, you understand, I'm just rationalising the way I naturally seem to behave)

((plus I like rhymes))

this gets you nowhere in life, right?

Am thinking of being a cunt for a while. Anyone share their insights gained from their experience of being a cunt?

Also, I might need advice about being a proper cunt. Not any old cunt, a proper cunt like.

thanks

My father used to say

"when you are nice to people, they don't think you are nice, they just think you are fucking stupid"

Which is odd coming from someone who was generally very nice to people
But
Some people do see you being nice as an open invitation to walk all over you.

It's about getting over the Irish fear of confrontation..if you are in the right you need to be assertive...no need to be a cunt about it but no need to take shit off people either

I see no evidence of this fear you speak of on the mean streets around here after sun down.

Confrontation is the new hello.

Take egg_ ; s advice
Be nice twice
Bacon and slice

@scutter; dont be a cunt.Worlds full of cunts.Just turn on the telly.Full of them.Theres no need for more.Sure you mightnt get what you want..but thats no biggy,s'long as you get what you need.Theres a foxy weather girl out there for all of us.Even the chicks if they want.

Be sound and stick around.

@scutter; dont be a cunt.Worlds full of cunts.Just turn on the telly.Full of them.Theres no need for more.Sure you mightnt get what you want..but thats no biggy,s'long as you get what you need.Theres a foxy weather girl out there for all of us.Even the chicks if they want.

Be sound and stick around.

cinnaboy has gone and robbed them all

Incidentally I started this thread because of a 'confrontation' I had with a homeless person in town on saturday night. Started out him asking me to help him. I gave him a couple of quid but then he got real aggressive and started verbally abusing me, saying I had everything and he had nothing, blah, blah, blah. Felt for him, but jaysis he made me feel bad. I hadn't any real comeback to what was essentially a nonsense argument. The only way I could be ok in his eyes would be if I was homeless too.

Felt shit about the whole thing and reckon I shouldn't have been nice to him in the first place.

Ahh..he's obviously mental.Theres nothing you could do.

ah I know, he was nuts but I reckon I'd be too if I was in his shoes.

It still wrecked me head though and the only way I could think of to have avoided the whole situation was to have been a total dismissive cunt from the off.

Which, going back to what Garyknife said earlier, will be unfair to some nice, mild-mannered homeless person who is apologetic and genuine when seeking help.

I dunno. Maybe I should just stop going to gigs. I'd have no reason to be in town at all then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back