Being Felt up by a Stranger at a Gig - GUYS ONLY THREAD (1 Viewer)

hold on, is this whole thread bogus? was there actually no toouchyfeely?
what a fucking rip off. you set the whole men against inappropriate touching by females at gigs (or MAITFAG) back decades. i'm telling the other two members right now.

the other night at Luke Vibert a dude groped my male friend's crotch then tried to go for one of my boobs.

what a chancer, eh? ;)

an equal opportunities groper

a chick jumped me in a gig and jammed her tongue down my throat.
But she had a tongue piercing, and I thought somehow her earing or something fell into my mouth, so I reefed myself away from her, and started gagging because I thought I swallowed said earing since I couldn;t feel it in my mouth any more.

So I'm standing in the gig, bent over slightly, gagging, with one arm fending your one off, and your one gives me a second, and then asks if I am interested.

I almost went with her just out of respect for her determination. But she was a bit monged. And Irish. Can't be kissing Irish girls.
Shudder.

But she had a tongue piercing, and I thought somehow her earing or something fell into my mouth, so I reefed myself away from her, and started gagging because I thought I swallowed said earing since I couldn;t feel it in my mouth any more.

So I'm standing in the gig, bent over slightly, gagging, with one arm fending your one off, and your one gives me a second, and then asks if I am interested.

very much puts my story to shame, my girl could learn a lot from her. We should double date.

very much puts my story to shame, my girl could learn a lot from her. We should double date.

nah, she wasn't a total stranger. I had never spoken to her. But I knew her to see around college, and I double taked her at least once, because I thought she was someone else.

I blame myself for my tongueing.

She did catch me by surprise at the gig though. I'll give her that.

She'd be a good parent if you needed your kid to take medicine. She's have that spoon of syrupy goo jammed in there before the nipper knew what the fuck was happening.

just 10 mins ago a hot girl in lidl tried to swallow my elbow with her boobies. she claimed she was reaching for tomatoes.
yeah right, 'hot girl', if that is your real name.
bitch.

I'm just sitting here wondering why the fuck I didn't get it on with that chick.
Sure she wasn't that great looking.
But... I was a guy.
Not gay.
No girlfriend.
And about 22 years old.

And she wanted boom boom?

What the fuck sort of prudish prick was I?
I think it must have been to do with the aftermath or something.
Or the fact she looked like my ex.

But jesus. A free ride?
One hopes one would overlook such trivia.
Fuck sake.

This happened me once but I was looking over her shoulder and could see that the bar was closing (yes I keep my eyes open) so I pushed her away and went to the bar (I figured I could find her again in the crowd but the bar was unlikely to re-open). Naturally no sign of her afterwards.

This is pretty much as good a summary of my experience is sexual matters as you are likely to find.

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back