Being Felt up by a Stranger at a Gig - GUYS ONLY THREAD (1 Viewer)

female.

they were behind me and they kept touching me. and when I asked them what was the deal they grabbed me by the waist and rubbed up and down and said 'Oh, i'm sorry, I keep bumping into you'.

YEAH AWESOME GO FOR IT

no.

Sorry, I'll keep my hands to myself from now on. There was no need to post about it. Sheesh!

Hang on though, bumping into someone isn't feeling them up, and holding someone's waist could be read as a polite, non-sexy thing, like when you're trying to get past someone in a crowded area. When someone is talking to you, and they touch your arm to make a point, is that sexy?

Hang on though, bumping into someone isn't feeling them up, and holding someone's waist could be read as a polite, non-sexy thing, like when you're trying to get past someone in a crowded area. When someone is talking to you, and they touch your arm to make a point, is that sexy?

That's a bit much. It would make me feel uncomfortable unless I knew the person and even then it's a bit dodge unless I was sleeping with them. A hand on the back to get by, yeah sure. The waist? No way.

In psychiatry, the clinical term frotteurism (no longer called frottage) refers to a specific paraphilia which involves the non-consensual rubbing against another person to achieve sexual arousal. The contact is usually with the hands or the genitals and may involve touching any part of the body including the genital area. The majority of frotteurs are male and the majority of victims are female,[1] although female on male, female on female, and male on male frotteurs exist. Adult on child frotteurism is a common early stage in child sexual abuse.[2] This non-consensual activity may be done discreetly without being discovered, or in circumstances where the victim cannot respond, typically in a public place such as a crowded train, or at a rock concert. In common speech frotteurism is called groping though this term may sometimes be used for consensual Frottage.
Usually such nonconsensual sexual contact is viewed as criminal offense: a form of sexual assault albeit often classified as a misdemeanor with minor legal penalties. Conviction may result in a sentence including compulsory psychiatric treatment.[3] A person who practices frotteurism is known as a frotteur.

Hang on though, bumping into someone isn't feeling them up,

agreed

and holding someone's waist could be read as a polite, non-sexy thing, like when you're trying to get past someone in a crowded area.

sure

When someone is talking to you, and they touch your arm to make a point, is that sexy?

I don't know.

None of those apply here though. If I did what she did it would be sexual harrassment plain and simple.

It was weird, kind of funny in retrospect but made me feel pretty uncomfortable at the time.

This happened me recently- in an attempt to pinch my arse as I was standing by the bar this girl managed to grab some scrotum and almost put a thumb up my hole

But I feel it was my fault

for being so dashed attractive and standing there, all provocative like

I is John- perhaps some sort of support group might resolve these issues

A cool name would be the first thing to condsider

None of those apply here though. If I did what she did it would be sexual harrassment plain and simple.

Was she rubbing up against you or bumping into you? Is is possible she was very drunk and having trouble keeping her balance?

The rubbing up and down your waist could have been an attempt to cover her gaffe/embarrassment by embarrassing you - or it could have been a come-on.

Anyway, I know how uncomfortable something like that can make you feel and it's a pity that equality = ladette these days.

maybe she was using you to help her jump up to see the band and kept accidently rubbing you, done it myself thinking the guy in front of me was the friend i was there with, he was cool about it though.

Was she rubbing up against you or bumping into you? Is is possible she was very drunk and having trouble keeping her balance?

The rubbing up and down your waist could have been an attempt to cover her gaffe/embarrassment by embarrassing you - or it could have been a come-on.

Anyway, I know how uncomfortable something like that can make you feel and it's a pity that equality = ladette these days.

maybe she was using you to help her jump up to see the band and kept accidently rubbing you, done it myself thinking the guy in front of me was the friend i was there with, he was cool about it though.

wow, now I know why there's so few convictions in rape claims

Seriously though, yes maybe it was all an accident and I did not become incredibly irrestible overnight. The important thing is that I'm still alive to tell the tale

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back