Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

boules.jpg

This is our fella. It's very hard to get a photo of him as I said. He's too mad to sit still. If I had have watched BSG before we got him I would've called him Tighe. He has a mad serious alco type head on him. He looks b lind in this photo, which is half right :)

boules.jpg

This is our fella. It's very hard to get a photo of him as I said. He's too mad to sit still. If I had have watched BSG before we got him I would've called him Tighe. He has a mad serious alco type head on him. He looks b lind in this photo, which is half right :)

That pic's not showing up for me. Is it on my end or what?

Poor Tigh.

Arse-tarts!

Should have paced myself a little more.

Back to the Sopranos for a while, I guess.

It's alright. DVD movie in the works for the off-season. I do despair about the current season though. That sports bar has to go.

It's alright. DVD movie in the works for the off-season. I do despair about the current season though. That sports bar has to go.

At least it's a proper sports bar, where they have fighting and the like in it and it's not just Sky on the telly. Although maybe that'll all change as they get nearer to Earth and can pick it up on satellite. Or maybe Paddy Irishman will open a themed bar on another ship.

At least it's a proper sports bar, where they have fighting and the like in it and it's not just Sky on the telly. Although maybe that'll all change as they get nearer to Earth and can pick it up on satellite. Or maybe Paddy Irishman will open a themed bar on another ship.

Bet they'll be watching the cricket on it and everything.

Welcome, back, Barb's husband.

They're Cylons alright. But I agree that Starbuck isn't.

Here, speaking of soundtrack things. Do yisserselves a favourite and download the Battlestar soundtracks, by Bear McCreary. They're available. Season 2 is better than the first. Really great rhythm and blending of western and eastern styles. Very evocative.
That tune called 'The Shape Of Things To Come' is amazing.

I saw every episode on the net besides the last. So, I got in late, missed the start, and switched it on at the exact moment that THE BIG TWIST was revealed.

RUINED!!!!!!!!
Switched it off then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back