Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Actually, the best theory I've read is that the 5th Cylon was starbuck's ma - explains why she heard the 'call to earth' thing, and why she has a special destiny etc etc.
So Starbuck is the first hulon!

Well.. it's either that or the dead (?) cat.

just downloaded the mini series/pilots and season 1. gonna attack them tonight. never really seen any of it, but the story sounds deadly.

Screw the office and 30 rock - this is way more rewarding! I've just got my flatmates hooked on it - all three of em have spent pretty much the entire last week watching it, and are now half way through season 3 (first four eps being my favourite). I ended up watching the whole thing again, including the saturday 10 hour galactathon, and am now impatient beyond belief to get to the last eps!

Come on January for fuck's sake!

just watched the mini series and the first 4 episodes the last two nights, really gripping stuff, not at all cheesy like i thought it would be. such a contrast to non-character development in the likes of star trek. effects are deadly, loving the bulletes instead of shit looking lasers. adama is a deadly character, great actor. nice crumpet too, 6 and starbuck.

I just shelled out 60 bucks for the box set of S3. Rushed "home" and loaded it into the PC only to realise I already have S3.

FUCK

Damn this 2.0 and 2.5 numbering and the confusion it causes.

Anyone know whether Barnes and Noble will take it back if it's out of the shrinkwrap?

Sci Fi Channel orders 'Battlestar' prequel 'Caprica'

Set 50 years before "Battlestar Galactica," "Caprica" follows two rival families -- the Graystones and the Adamas -- as they grow, compete, and thrive in the vibrant world of the 12 Colonies, a society recognizably close to our own. Enmeshed in the burgeoning technology of artificial intelligence and robotics that will eventually lead to the creation of the Cylons, the two houses go toe-to-toe blending action with corporate conspiracy and sexual politics. "Caprica" will deliver all of the passion, intrigue, political backbiting and family conflict in television’s first science fiction family saga. As the series begins, a startling development is about to occur -- the creation of the first cybernetic life-form node or "Cylon" -- the ability to marry artificial intelligence with mechanical bodies. Joseph Adama (Morales) -- father of future "Battlestar" commander William Adama (Najafi) -- a renowned civil liberties lawyer, becomes an opponent of the experiments undertaken by the Graystones (Stoltz), owners of a large computer corporation that is spearheading the development of these living robots: the Cylons.

I've gotten really bored by this show

• baldy president - every teacher you hated in school
  • starbuck - why didn't you stay dead, you egotistical wench
  • adama jr - spoilt brat, and how do you suddenly go from pilot to fat spaceship commander to barrister to political leader in a couple of months?
  • adama sr - why are you in love with that silly president? Why don't you stop whispering and speak up for frack's sake
  • tighe - craaaaaaap, godsdammit
  • chief - lay off the fracking pies
  • starbuck's muscly ex - beverly galactica 90210
  • helo - gaylo
  • boomer - how is it possible for a robot to have permanent pmt?
  • paddy o'galactica lawyer guy - begorra, check it out, my sunglasses are off, I'm telling the truth!
  • baltar - I was one of Bridget Jones's token brit mates! (Okay, he's quite a good character, but how come he's the only person in an entire universe with a sense of humour?)
  • "frack" - I now cringe every time this is said
  • earth - whooooooo caaaaares
I'm still gonna watch the end though.....

Haha

I was at the the galactica convention in london at the weekend and, apparently, there's about 13 hours of show left to be aired, including a 'movie' (presumably a 2 hour episode)

The various guests (helo/baltar/starbuck/ceelix/cally/romo) were all raving about the last few episodes , though they would say that wouldn't they i guess?

anyhoo, looking forward to it, if it's half as good as they claim then it should be well worth watching

I was at the the galactica convention in london at the weekend and, apparently, there's about 13 hours of show left to be aired, including a 'movie' (presumably a 2 hour episode)

The various guests (helo/baltar/starbuck/ceelix/cally/romo) were all raving about the last few episodes , though they would say that wouldn't they i guess?

anyhoo, looking forward to it, if it's half as good as they claim then it should be well worth watching

So Seelix then?
Well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back