Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Seelix is about 5"7/8 . She was very slender and slinky like a model. Gaius Baltar is about 5"5 .I know this because I had my picture taken with him .:):):):heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::):):):):). He was weak for me.
Starbuck was not quite as tall as Seelix but a bit more solid with lovely boobs.
Admiral Kane is stunning , looks much much younger in the flesh and wears gorgeous knee boots.She is also a big fan of The Mighty Boosh , and British tv in general. She seemed to be the most artistic if the lot.
Cally was teeeeny tiny and very very funny. She is mad into her art and has become good friends with Michelle aka Kane.
Helo .mmmmm I thought he was a bit cocky but in fairness he is a RIDE. He is doing a new show called Dollhouse.
Romo was there too.He was very entertaining and spent a few hours with the fans downing a few pints .
He told us he had been to Cork once but was too drunk to find his way back to his hotel.He said he must have crossed the lee river about 18 times before giving up.
He spoke a bit about the "politics" of the networks in the US which was very interesting.He is also in Dollhouse .

51UTGWcxTjL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Santy was nice to me this year, just about to get myself stuck into this right now.

ya, webisodes are just a boring episode. can't fucking wait for the next episode. still reckon lee adama is a cylon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back