Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

How can Lee be a cylon without his da knowing it or being one himself?

all bets are off on the nature of the final cylons, who are "fundamentally different" from other cylons. loads of good reasons for it to be him. just think of the let down if the final cylon was any other of the contenders: roslin (no chance, she's the human "leader") bill adama (no chance) baltar and starbuck (too obvious) zarek (yawn). any other character would be a total letdown and anticlimax. lee adama would definately fit the shock factor. and how about lambkins pretty random quotes about "stepping out form your fathers shadow" just like the cylons from the humans shadow. and lee adama positioning himself in the perfect place to bring cylons and humans together. he's also pretty much squeaky clean and morally sound, unlike nearly any other character in the show.

all bets are off on the nature of the final cylons, who are "fundamentally different" from other cylons. loads of good reasons for it to be him. just think of the let down if the final cylon was any other of the contenders: roslin (no chance, she's the human "leader") bill adama (no chance) baltar and starbuck (too obvious) zarek (yawn). any other character would be a total letdown and anticlimax. lee adama would definately fit the shock factor. and how about lambkins pretty random quotes about "stepping out form your fathers shadow" just like the cylons from the humans shadow. and lee adama positioning himself in the perfect place to bring cylons and humans together. he's also pretty much squeaky clean and morally sound, unlike nearly any other character in the show.

Fair enough like. I wonder if they've put as much thought into it.
As enjoyable a show as it can be, it never came across as having long-term plot planning.
I mean it seemed to me that they pulled the Final Five shit out of their holes, probably so they could get away with naming Tigh as a toaster.

My excitement for these final episodes is waning like a motherfracker

Someone said back in the thread there that some minor character already killed off would be one. That'd be cool, I'm ruining this for myself though by reading Wiki's and shit. I'm only just finished S02 last night (Baltar just surrendered to the Cylons) and will be starting S03 tonight..

According to Ronald D. Moore, the final cylon is not in this picture.

battlestar_galactica_last_supper.jpg

It's complete bollox if it turns out to be one of the people in the picture.
It's not complete bollix if it's someone else.

I have no idea who it is & I couldn't really give a fuck.
I'm hoping the overall story will come together well & plenty of people/cylons get the shit shot out of them.

If the final few episodes are filled with nothing but "WHO'S THE LAST CYLON - is it him?is it her? Ooooh who could it be?!!!?" , I'll be a bit disappointed.

Just started S03 and the lengths they went to to show that time has passed was silly.. Look, Callie is heavily pregnant! Starbuck is married! Adama has a MOUSTACHE! It's only been a year like..

I had a very strange dream last night. In it Dee was on Blind Date where she met Lee.When they came back from the date and Cilla was asking them how they got on Dee suddenly said I have a surprise for ye and too off all of her clothes and sat back down on Cillas couch.

From the wiki entry:

Episodes 13 to 22

The second half of season 4 (frequently referred to as season 4.5), consisting of 10 episodes, is scheduled to begin airing on January 16, 2009.[15][16] Moore has stated that some of these episodes will run longer than the traditional episode with the series finale possibly running for up to three hours.[17]

[edit] The Plan (TV Movie)

Main article: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan
On August 7, 2008, SCI FI released an announcement about a new 2-hour Battlestar Galactica special event directed by series star Edward James Olmos and written by series writer Jane Espenson. In the announcement, they confirm that the final 10 episodes of Season 4 will air beginning in 2009, and that the special event will air following the conclusion of the series.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_2004#cite_note-17

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_2004#cite_note-17

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back