Asperion Music Collective (The Icarus Line, Zu + Guapo, Check Engine + Mrs Pilgrimm) (1 Viewer)

yes to inspiral carpets (i have the cool as f*** EP on vinyl signed by all band members if anyone wants it, swap it like ... for something i actually like) and yes to calling you a student! fucking student!

andy (14 Jan, 2002 09:07 a.m.):
seratoza (14 Jan, 2002 08:34 a.m.):
Thanks Hag, I love you too man.

hag (10 Jan, 2002 04:53 p.m.):
hag hearts the amc, especially stephen.

ARE YOU THE REDHAIRED STEPHEN THATS MARRID TO ALBERT?
THE ONE WITH THE KEIJI HAINO ALBUMS AND SHIT?

No, tht's Stephen "children can be so cruel" Flynn....I'm the website guy.

HEY LETS WATCH PIG PILE!

righteous harmony (14 Jan, 2002 09:57 p.m.):
i never did show you those photos from the noise-fest did i hag? :)

who is that handsome devil in that shot with you ivan? would you believe it that yesterday i thought you were dave layde? i actually did so all that stuff yesterday was directed at him ... sorry! :)

man, if only i could man. i have deadlines, i'm client-facing and i have to write a statement on 'going forward'. i still don't know how i'm supposed to 'go backward' or even crawl. so man, i'm sucking the man's cock man. no sleep for me man or me. man. man man man. that last one ruined it, didn't it...?

look dude, all you have to do is decrease your margins dude. trim the fat, dude, asses your collateral, buy early, sell late, and THEN dude - you'll find yourself in bed before dark. And dude, you won't be alone.

so, in short, fat cats and cock smokers get the ladies. for fuck sake, i was trying to be a better person and i could tell, the ladies want nothing to do with nice guys, they like the cheesy talk and the executive spread ... or is it just they don't understand the talk and just go along with it anyway? right so, my experiment for the next 2 weeks will be to try to chat up ladies using *made up* terminology. will let you know how i get on. my score for the last 2 weeks is 2. what kind of percentage increase do you think i can expect? with those sideshearings, i'd say you're looking at one hell of a rearslamming, my sweet poochiemoochie. hell, i'd fall for that kind of talk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back