Asperion Music Collective (The Icarus Line, Zu + Guapo, Check Engine + Mrs Pilgrimm) (1 Viewer)

andy (10 Jan, 2002 01:59 p.m.):
THE BOAT CLUB WAS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO PLAY IN LIMERICK.
I DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE HIGH STOOL - MENTALLY UNSTABLE GIRL WALKING TOO CLOSE TO MY OH SO PRECIOUS AMP. GOOD JUKE BOX THOUGH.

hag, you remember that girl don't you? from the Noise Fest? remember?

righteous harmony (12 Jan, 2002 11:58 a.m.):
hag, you remember that girl don't you? from the Noise Fest? remember?

yes righteous, i remember. now shut the fuck up and turn around.

no. we're really shit at the moment because we haven't been practicing because our retarded guitarist is in acting/gay college and is, how do you say, fond of the aul' booze and uses these *phenomena* as reasons for not practicing/playing gigs. why do you ask anyway? daemien frost is old news and has been for like, ... ages. roll on 'burning giraffe' and 'frutti di bosco'.

yeah, and almost despite out guitar player. we hired loads of equipment, spent 2 months taking photographs and making storyboards (he wasn't present at any of this) and then on the day of the shooting, he did a no-show and turned off his phone so i couldn't ring him. that's what it's like being in daemien frost for me, continual frustration with no chicks. i mean, that was the point wan't it? start a band and get the chicks? no chicks, no daemo.

what's got you so interested in the inner workings of daemo anyway? do you play guitar? we could do with one who gives a crap and doesn't wait for us to do everything, i think it's called being in a band and not being gay.

Play in Limerick Frost! I missed ye the first few times cos i had to be in holland for a few months, and i missed ye at the noisefest cos i played our gig and went down by the river and passed out, waking up in time time for Medulla Nocte, who, by the by, snotted on my girly. Anyhoo, i asked you to send a copy of "Corpus Daemo" down to the student radio station, and you didn't, so i fucked off and got it myself, just to show you what i'm made of. I play it on my radio show too, as a deterrent, just in case anyone is listening. It's quite good, but then again...know what i mean? eh?

you'll have to ask 'righteous harmony' about this one ... it's completely up to him when/if we play outside dublin because he's a big fucking nancy. i'd be down there friday if it was up to me. limerick is my favourite place to play.

don't fuck with me harmony, you have college on mondays, remember? check engine play limerick on a monday. in fact, we all work on mondays or have things really started to mess up? zu play on the friday ... i'm just assuming that since i work 'til 5.30 that there's no way we'd make it down on time to play on a friday ... you don't get home from college until 7:00, right? anyway, 'head in the clouds', we're playing whelans with NPB on the same night as zu play limerick, friday the 25th. ladies and mentlemen, this is what it like when your world means nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back