Bodytonic @ Electric Picnic 2007 - the line-up so far.... (1 Viewer)

I did indeed. Very much so. Yeah it was fun last year, but decent refs, food and booze, and no rain would be great. It'd be cool if it were filmed too. Nothing special like.. just a well positioned camera person for each game. and then stream the games from the web after. huh?

good idea that . ill put out a few feelers on the forum in the next few weeks about this year, or if you've any other ideas let me know - [email protected]

most likely be aug 24th this year and at the Sportsco in Ringsend . pitches are much better there

taylor, yer tent is mental loud! mental! maybe it was just a leakage problem but it was annoyin tryin to watch smaller bands in a different tent and all ye can hear is 'wom wom wom wom wom wom wom'

I have to be honest it didnt bother me at all at all. Once you were in another tent checking out a band i found you couldnt hear anything else but what was on stage. Except maybe that Damian Rice sitting on the edge of stage poxy fiasco.

Spent the most of Saturday evening in Bodytonic last time and it was only fabulous.

taylor, yer tent is mental loud! mental! maybe it was just a leakage problem but it was annoyin tryin to watch smaller bands in a different tent and all ye can hear is 'wom wom wom wom wom wom wom'

ya see , i told ya , if thats the noise ya were hearing it was the jet engines !!!

our tent has more of an 'unch, unch, unch' sound....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back