Asperion Music Collective (The Icarus Line, Zu + Guapo, Check Engine + Mrs Pilgrimm) (1 Viewer)

seratoza

Website
www.seratoza.com
I gave the site a bit of a facelift, fot those of you who know better we are still at http://www.theamc.net

PS - Adrian that Nada Surf article about the tunings made my day.

Stephen, the site still doesn't seem to be loading. Just so ya know, it's Check Engine and Mrs. Pilgrim in the Boatclub on Monday 21st Jan. (Support tbc). Guapo and Zu on Friday 25th (venue and support tbc) and the Icarus Line on 5th March in the High Stool (support tbc). That's all i know at the moment. Check www.theamc.net ...soon for more details!

The site seems to be a-ok now Stephen. That weird tuning thing was unreal alright, really interesting. You can hear a couple of samples at http://www.newband.org/soundsamples.htm. I can definitetly say I've never heard anything quite like it before! Now, wheres my geetar..

P.S> Guapo coming back - whoo-hoo!!

ARE`NT THE ICARUS LINE PLAYING THE G.P.O. GALWAY ON THE 4TH?
AND THEN DOLANS WAREHOUSE ON THE 5TH??

THATS JUST GOING ON THE DATES UP ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Aspersion Music Collective (The Icarus Line, Zu + Guapo, Check Engine + Mrs Pilgrimm)

I THOUGHT THE HIGH STOOL WAS PRETTY GOOD, ACTUALLY.

AS A VENUE I PREFERRED IT TO THE GLOBE, BUT THE GLOBE BROUGHT US DOWN TO LE CHIC.

OLE!

THE BOAT CLUB WAS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO PLAY IN LIMERICK.
I DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE HIGH STOOL - MENTALLY UNSTABLE GIRL WALKING TOO CLOSE TO MY OH SO PRECIOUS AMP. GOOD JUKE BOX THOUGH.

THIS THREAD SHOULD TURN INTO A 'GIVE ALBERT, STEPHEN AND THE REST OF THE AMC THEIR PROPER RESPECTS' THREAD.

Aspersion Music Collective (The Icarus Line, Zu + Guapo, Check Engine + Mrs Pilgrimm)

joss (10 Jan, 2002 01:46 p.m.):

AS A VENUE I PREFERRED IT TO THE GLOBE, BUT THE GLOBE BROUGHT US DOWN TO LE CHIC.

OLE!

THAT WAS PURELY FOR ANTHROPOLOGICAL REASONS, JOSS.
NOTHING ELSE.

OH YEAH, THE BOOBIES....THAT WAS IT.

FULL RESPECT TO THE AMC THOUGH

ABSOLUTELY.
THEM AMC FOLKS ARE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER PRICKS ON HERE.
PRICKS.

I JUST GOT PHOTOS BACK AND THERE WAS ONE OF MARK ASLEEP ON ALBERT'S SOFA, BUT I BET HE HAD DOUBLE ANYTHING ANY OTHER PRICK COULD'VE TAKEN FIRST.

THAT'S COS YOU'RE A PRICK.
YOU'RE GETTING A FUCKING BEATING FOR THAT PHOTO.

CAN'T REMEMBER THE MARK JEANS.
THEY DON'T FEATURE IN THE PHOTO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back