Argh Lads!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 190
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 2
Originally posted by fansap2
Hey,
It's a combination of that HORRIBLE music with that creepy two dimensional look... he is not cute. Should be on after nine o'clock

on after the "mens interest" part of Granada Men & Motors.

I guess you have to have sky digital to get that.

Oh and it helps if your a sad bastard too.

bagpuss is cute and im goin to bring my bag everywer with me know and if i ever meet u people im goin to make u hold him and cuddle him and LOVE him!!!!!

Originally posted by princess
bagpuss is cute and im goin to bring my bag everywer with me know and if i ever meet u people im goin to make u hold him and cuddle him and LOVE him!!!!!

I'm never leaving my house (Which is in a secret location, like the bat cave, but different).

u gotta leave sometime mate and ill be waiting.....in the shadows......with bagpuss by my side.......more evil laughter....

Originally posted by fansap2
Hey,
It's a combination of that HORRIBLE music with that creepy two dimensional look... he is not cute. Should be on after nine o'clock

There's definitely a touch of the Jan Svankmeyers (freaky Czech animator who did Alice, Faust etc.) about Bagpuss, but that's one of the reasons it's so cool!
By the way, did you know that the people who did the music (and the voices of Gabriel and Madeleine) were all really respected folk musos, and the tunes are nicked from English folk songs? e.g. the song the mice sing is based on 'Sumer Is Icumen In' which is the same song they sing at the end of 'The Wicker Man'.
So you're right to be scared, the mice were holding pagan rituals and burning Proffessor Yaffle in a big wicker woodpecker wen teh cameras were turned off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back