analog concerts (1 Viewer)

i know a couple of girls that could cheer you both up.... PM me and i'll send you their numbers... hope your pockets are deep?

is pimping allowed on this board?

...so, i actually got tickets to both konono and branca.... didn't read my mails properly...

they sent me a email last night saying i didn't get a ticket, after i'd already got a ticket.

then they sent another email saying that last email was wrong and i had a ticket.

seems a bit higgeldy-piggeldy, but these things usually are.

HELP!!! applied for both and got konono#1/Tarwater and wanna go but i'm on holidays in england and if i don't get someone to pick up the tix they will be given away so if any of ye are goin into collect yr tix could ye get mine too? PM me for details.....i'll give you a million punk points and make you a mixtape/cd in return - hows that?! pullease.......!bing:heart:

YES
Yes
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Glenn Branca and Konono No. 1 (I only realised i got both right now after reading the whole gmail message string-thingy)

.|..|

Next weekend sorted..hope the weathers good. I made a pact with God that I won't entertain any unnatural sexual thoughts for a whole week if he gives us good weather in return that weekend. Any chance everyone else could do the same!

HELP!!! applied for both and got konono#1/Tarwater and wanna go but i'm on holidays in england and if i don't get someone to pick up the tix they will be given away so if any of ye are goin into collect yr tix could ye get mine too? PM me for details.....i'll give you a million punk points and make you a mixtape/cd in return - hows that?! pullease.......!bing:heart:

cheers to squiggle for endeavouring to sort this out:) muchos props!!

"Tickets non-transferable" and "photo-id" were two phrases that stuck out in the email - does this mean you can't pass on tickets to someone else?

Please don't make me read that damn thing again

Hi portrid, there's no name on the tickets, so they are indeed transferable. You only need ID to collect them...

Silver surfer, when I went down to collect mine they had a printed sheet with all the names of the recipients and the nominees - maybe it's too late to nominate someone, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back