Ad's Of The Year, 2002 (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by Knacker
Gillian Quinn would take a slap. Her sister is that wan Valerie Roe....

Or One Direct.. with the wan from Glenroe... and Maxi for the auld farts thinking of having an affair...

fuckin' classic! fedelma's evil pixie lil' grin at the end, signalling the lies she just told.
as for gillian quinn nee roe, she used to live only a few minutes wank from where i lived, and her sister IS indeed that bint who owns LILIES.
you know the similar ad Linda Martin does to the Maxi one? where her eyes are blatantly reading from the que cards. prolly in and out in 10 minutes, "well, that's the gas bill paid" thinks linda..........

Originally posted by rothko
he says....

"careful!.......tiger!"

die die die die die

I think we can all see the common problem here...whoever came up with the idea of using "tiger" as a sort of lame sexual compliment deserves to die in a most painful and protracted manner.

jaykers, beardie, you've hit a nerve here. that's not like you at all at all.

I'm surprised we've gotten this far without someone mentioning that northside cunting shopping center ad on the tranny...

What about the Power City ads that still have that guy in them selling cheap TV's and microwaves in an aggressive manner?
He must be working there for ten years at this stage. And still no sign of a promotion. He's still one of those guys in the red jumpers on the shop floor.

thems actors buh, not real people, cos the one with a fucked hole for a face worked in eircom while i was there as a systems analyst or something.

I actualy made all those "gerry ntl" ads and am now very hurt and feel like crying...sob....sniff...

thanks a million kirstie...

aww sorry Nose but Nerrrryyyyyyy has just the most irritating voice ever, and that's hardly your fault. It's the effrontery of Nerrrryy that irritates me, pay for your OWN fucking NTL connection you cheap 3d shit, and stop scabbing off your granny.

phew
I felt v mean there for about 2 minutes

here, tell me this though, is the wallpaper in Nerrrrjjjjy's flat when he's climbing up the ladder to look into his neighbours gaff a nod to the Tycho Brahe lp cover? I was a-wonderin

Originally posted by kirstie
phew
I felt v mean there for about 2 minutes

here, tell me this though, is the wallpaper in Nerrrrjjjjy's flat when he's climbing up the ladder to look into his neighbours gaff a nod to the Tycho Brahe lp cover? I was a-wonderin

eh... yeah sure, why not.

ha ha!!

i love that pilkington bitter ad wehn the fatguy is playing football and also when he is swimming bomnbing in the pool and the scoreers give full marks to the fat guy!!

:D :cool:

Originally posted by michaelknight
ANY of the ads that show up on the Cablelink channel are the business, there was one for Walton's on there the other night...great stuff.

also the lass presenting it is Terry Wogans niece!

quality!

the Unique ads on Cablelink with the blokes posing in their best unique clobber on street corners and stuff is hilarious too.

Also Cable link were the only ones with the BALLS to show that Power To Change advert/programme/cult propagand when no one else would!!

Originally posted by Pantone247
Also Cable link were the only ones with the BALLS to show that Power To Change advert/programme/cult propagand when no one else would!!
That stuff was really top notch. Your wan Clodagh - "I looked for happiness in pubs, clubs, and - I'm not afraid to say it - drugs" There's nothing worse than God freaks trying to let on they "know the score". She was seriously disturbing. What about that guy who was going around interviewing all the people behind the scenes who were making the whole glorious shebang happen. All they did was go on about how well they were doing, how many hits they had on their webshit, and so on, which for me is the clearest indication that the thing must have been a flop. Anyone head up to the rave they had in the RDS?

Originally posted by Anthony
Proof that not all ads are terrible:

The current Wonderbra one.

jaysis!

hang on, is that the one where the girl has the bit of card inside her bra which says "if you can read this, you're too close"

and then she goes "are you still there?"

i fucking hate that ad

her voice blarrg

Originally posted by michaelknight
That stuff was really top notch. Your wan Clodagh - "I looked for happiness in pubs, clubs, and - I'm not afraid to say it - drugs" There's nothing worse than God freaks trying to let on they "know the score". She was seriously disturbing.

She had no soul, her eyes were so vacant, and her head just rocked from side to side as she talked.... no soul I tells ya! Tellingly she was always filmed standing in Trinity... pricks...

Best bit was when they cut randomly to footage of the fat skinhead in a tracksuit singing (or dare I say it... miming!) gospels tunes on the roof of some block of flats!! ha ha ha ha!! Nutjobs, all of them!

Power to Change?

Power to change the bleedin channel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back