Ad's Of The Year, 2002 (2 Viewers)

suicide television. no way.

although I do likes the home and away. That Irene wan is one sexy burd.

I also watch Bachelors Watch but i guess you can't really include that with shite like corrie.

Listen To This

[Cut-out photocopy of chintzy department store at a "dramatic" angle. Background colour - orange.]

"Listen to this. Todd's of Limerick. Annual sale. Starts Monday."

[Fade up music. Self-administer overdose. Exeunt.]

kirstie, you have too much TV in your brain, it's alarming!!! thems soaps, they're all depressing. i swore i'd never endure another episode of EE last xmas when the christmas edition featured that bird being beaten up by her husband really graphically... and me ther eating my turkey and ham and stuffing and gravy and aagahaghgahagaghhhhhhh....

the reason for this is my parents wouldn't let us have cable when I was a kid, so there was fuck all point to watching telly. Now that I am the mistress of my own destiny, I basically watch it till my eyes are sore.

I *love* telly

Will those west life boys be taking over our screens on christmas day for the 5th or is it 6th year?

Is the christmas RTE guide out yet?

Cockpunching is the new fisting.

Anyway, back to ads. That Eclipse Web site design ad is a piece of shit.... probably says a lot about the company.

Anyone see that Foo Fighters ad... where BMG say congratulations to them.... next it'll be Monsanto saying well done to Bruce Springsteen or something....

Those posters really are incredible. It's as if they're part of a conversation being carried on within earshot but over our heads.

Next will be stuff like "Thanks To Gaybo For Last Week's Opening - Love, The All-New Multyfarnham Shopping Centre".

Originally posted by Knacker
Cockpunching is the new fisting.

Anyway, back to ads. That Eclipse Web site design ad is a piece of shit.... probably says a lot about the company.

Anyone see that Foo Fighters ad... where BMG say congratulations to them.... next it'll be Monsanto saying well done to Bruce Springsteen or something....

Originally posted by Anne OMalley

Next will be stuff like "Thanks To Gaybo For Last Week's Opening - Love, The All-New Multyfarnham Shopping Centre".

Ohh, I was a at wedding there a few months ago
I can assure you it isn't big enough to have a shop, let alone a centre of them

never seen that eclipse web shite design but it seems a little rediculous to advertise web site design when you're 5 year old sister could concoct something as good as that new dudley corporation web-site.

Anybody see on the TV3 news last night (on the entertainment blurp) where they had all the d-list celebrities of dublin having a party because the new series of sex and the city was premiering last night. fucking hell. these people probably use their hands to wipe their arses.

You cunts waste too much time at that telly.
I'm learning, though.
Nightshifts have introduced me to Temptation Island, South Park containing Timmy and Towelly and Granada Men & Motors after 11pm.
First person who brings me the head and attached bow tie of the English prick who used to come on to the full-length advert on late night to tell the dumb American how things worked will win a 10 minute buggering from Tony Hart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back