AC/DC - Thunderstruck (2 Viewers)

Did I tell yiz about the wedding I was at recently where the DJ mixed up the Do Not Play list with the Please Play list?

Hilarious.

As a young lad I played a battle of the bands in The County Club in Dunshaughlin. We were drunk at the end of the night and chatted happily through the national anthem. I was given out yards to by and irate Meath farmer.

Good times.

A group of us got barred from our local when we were in college cos some dope (whose local it wasn't) refused to stand up for the national anthem on a Sunday night.

some 21st birthday party, royal hotel in bray, c.1993, sonny knowles in the adjacent function room. stole a random disc from the back of the dj's 7" box which turned out to be the national anthem. snapped it in two and buried it in the cake. at the end of the night the dj was distraught and had to apologise for not playing the anthem "for the first time ever".

fun at the time, kinda regret it now. sonny knowles was class.

Thunderstruck is to AC/DC

as Gimme all Your Lovin' is to ZZ Top

maybe

I don't know

I'm scared

I spent last Saturday going around the Ring of Kerry on a pub crawl for my sister's 30th. Thunderstruck was played at least three times on the bus. I think it got a slightly bigger reaction than Wagon Wheel.

No air guitarists down the aisle of the bus sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back