A good Digital SLR to start with (1 Viewer)

That 400D with hardly any use I could get for €350 for you and that includes a memory card and the 18-55 kit lens but with IS.

what i was really asking, is are analogue (film) slr's worth anything anymore? even in trade in?

Well, considering you can buy a decent 2nd hand film slr for about €100 i'd say you'd get less than 20 quid for it, maybe a little more if you were trading in.

some film SLRs are more expensive now than they were when new - or at least, i've been told that's true for the olympus OM3Ti. i'd give my left bollock for one of those.

some film SLRs are more expensive now than they were when new - or at least, i've been told that's true for the olympus OM3Ti. i'd give my left bollock for one of those.

I think you mean OM4Ti, right? I have one of them ..... I've no use for your left bollock though ....

I think you mean OM4Ti, right? I have one of them ..... I've no use for your left bollock though ....

Just looked into it ... yeah there is a 3ti as well, which seems to go for more mostly because they are rarer it seems.

Have a voucher to use in D.I.D.
Their range is fairly limited & I haven't used an SLR before & know nothing about photography.

Should we go for the Canon 450D over the 1000D?
Would an amateur notice the difference?

i was reading about that on my phone scrolling through the description.

i was getting excited as it sounded great... £4850... WAT?

I know .. they are insanely priced. I want one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back