A good Digital SLR to start with (2 Viewers)

That 400D with hardly any use I could get for €350 for you and that includes a memory card and the 18-55 kit lens but with IS.

what i was really asking, is are analogue (film) slr's worth anything anymore? even in trade in?

Well, considering you can buy a decent 2nd hand film slr for about €100 i'd say you'd get less than 20 quid for it, maybe a little more if you were trading in.

some film SLRs are more expensive now than they were when new - or at least, i've been told that's true for the olympus OM3Ti. i'd give my left bollock for one of those.

some film SLRs are more expensive now than they were when new - or at least, i've been told that's true for the olympus OM3Ti. i'd give my left bollock for one of those.

I think you mean OM4Ti, right? I have one of them ..... I've no use for your left bollock though ....

I think you mean OM4Ti, right? I have one of them ..... I've no use for your left bollock though ....

Just looked into it ... yeah there is a 3ti as well, which seems to go for more mostly because they are rarer it seems.

Have a voucher to use in D.I.D.
Their range is fairly limited & I haven't used an SLR before & know nothing about photography.

Should we go for the Canon 450D over the 1000D?
Would an amateur notice the difference?

i was reading about that on my phone scrolling through the description.

i was getting excited as it sounded great... £4850... WAT?

I know .. they are insanely priced. I want one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back