AC/DC - Thunderstruck (2 Viewers)

It is nuts that these geebags can keep the ticket prices of these big gigs a secret, until people are sat on a computer with a timer counting down saying buy now or you are out.
and good luck trying to figure out how you can get rid of your ticket if you decide you don't want to go closer to the time. Having the option to buy resale tickets, with only a small or non-existent mark-up, via Ticketmaster is good, But it seems like it's a total mystery as to when or if that option will be enabled sometimes.

and good luck trying to figure out how you can get rid of your ticket if you decide you don't want to go closer to the time. Having the option to buy resale tickets, with only a small or non-existent mark-up, via Ticketmaster is good, But it seems like it's a total mystery as to when or if that option will be enabled sometimes.
Another mystery: why I can sell a ticket (via Ticketmaster) but not transfer it to someone (bypassing ticketmaster resale/markup). What could the reason possibly be.

Another mystery: why I can sell a ticket (via Ticketmaster) but not transfer it to someone (bypassing ticketmaster resale/markup). What could the reason possibly be.
You kinda can though I thought. As long as the other person has a Ticketmaster account.

But still fuck ticketmaster

Oh!

I was only going by the one ticket I was given by a friend who couldn't make it to a gig and they transferred it to me.

LADS the issue isn’t that it’s not possible, the issue is that it’s only possible when ticketmaster say so, even when they’ll allow you to use their own ticket touting platform.

LADS the issue isn’t that it’s not possible, the issue is that it’s only possible when ticketmaster say so, even when they’ll allow you to use their own ticket touting platform.
So they'll allow it for sold out shows, but not ones where tickets are still available, so your friend has to go through the site - and they've sold two tickets instead of one?

I'm so out of touch with buying tickets for these ticketbastard gigs.
Are there any tickets booths anymore?

I don't want to go, just curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back